Marvel Comics finally "officialized" the X-Men Franchise in the Marvel Multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutant 77

Supreme Keeper of the X-Men Movie Continuity
Reaction score
Marvel finally "officialized" the X-Men Live Action Multiverse.

Earth-10005 - Earth-assignation for the first seven X-Men films. Reality destroyed when Wolverine traveled back in time in order to prevent Mystique from killing Bolivar Trask.

Earth-TRN414 - Earth-10005's dystopian future averted. The new timeline of the three 2014-2019 X-Men movies, as well as "The New Mutants".

Earth-41633 - The two Deadpool movies.

Earth-17315 - "Logan". Alternate X-Men film universe, where mutantkind has become endangered by 2029.

Earth Unknown 1 - The (main) universe of "Legion".

Earth Unknown 2 - The universe of "The Gifted".

Earth-700029 - The universe of "Generation X" (television movie).

Earth-704509 - The universe of "Mutant X" (TV series).

Plus, many other realities like the ones depicted in "Deadpool 2" and "Legion" (Season 2/3).

You already posted this in Dark PhoeniX section... and this sounds like a fantasy fan fiction. I don't see why you need to create the same articles regarding continuity of X-Men movies again and again. Even in 2021, you are still doing it.

You already posted this in Dark PhoeniX section... and this sounds like a fantasy fan fiction. I don't see why you need to create the same articles regarding continuity of X-Men movies again and again. Even in 2021, you are still doing it.

My fave obsessive stalker. He follows me here board by board, LMAO. Get a life.

Official handbooks, official statements, official declarations and... Marvel Comics itself.
All certified Earth-Assignations. That's it, man. It's official. Deal with it.

Where is this OFFICIAL citation though? And why do you need to make 2 threads for this? don't you have dozens of threads that you already started for "continuity".

Also seeing threads you keep making again and again and reacting to it negatively are not stalking. This is a message board. I don't visit your blogspot for starters and I don't eager for your neXt post/thread about continuity of the foX movies.

zGHQb4O.gif

This thread is a duplicate thread. We only need 1. Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95