marvel hero 'toon TV show dvds

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
argh.. I wish there would be some momentum on putting the Marvel cartoon TV shows on DVD sets.. the shows from the 60's through the 90's--

captain America
Incredible Hulk (60's version, 80's version, 90's version)
Mighty Thor
Iron Man (60's version); also the 90's version
Sub-Mariner

Fantastic Four (1960's); also the FF 1970's version

Spider-Woman

Spider-Man (60's version- which is out of print--, 80's versions solo & Amazing Friends, 90's version)

X-Men (80's pilot episode, and early 90's series)

I have the complete 1960's spider-man cartoon on DVD.:woot:

argh.. I wish there would be some momentum on putting the Marvel cartoon TV shows on DVD sets.. the shows from the 60's through the 90's--

captain America
Incredible Hulk (60's version, 80's version, 90's version)
Mighty Thor
Iron Man (60's version); also the 90's version
Sub-Mariner

Fantastic Four (1960's); also the FF 1970's version

Spider-Woman

Spider-Man (60's version- which is out of print--, 80's versions solo & Amazing Friends, 90's version)

X-Men (80's pilot episode, and early 90's series)

The Spidey 60's toon is available...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...-7904124?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1190658667&sr=1-15

I brought in a couple of older cartoons in my store recently. Including Beast Wars seasons 1-3. I also brought in things like the old Captain N cartoon and the old Super Mario and Zelda cartoons. Nostalgia is great!

I'm not so much a fan of the 60s toons....though I love the Hulk's theme song.

Dr Bruce banner Pelted by gamma ray turns into the hulk......Ainmt no Monter clown who is that lovable and ever loving hulk? Hulk Hulk.

It's classic.....and the Hulk is great because it is literally taken word for word and page for page from the comics....

But what I want is the 90s stuff on DVD....Not so much Spidey and X-men...I do want them because they rock, but those were the two that I watched the most and were on the longest and re run the most and therefore I saw and remember...i want the ones I didn't see as much....I want the Iron man and Hulk.

I was pleased when F4 came out with the movie a couple years back and I hope that IM and Hulk both hit DVD in 2008 with thier movies.....Sadly they missed the tie in DVD release for Spidey and X-men three times each now......I hasve both of them on Bootlegs though....and the Avengers: United we Stand...

Anyway...I definetally want all of the 90s seriesed on DVd.....and Spidey and nhis Amazing friends.....and X-men Evolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"