• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Marvel Legends 15

some shockers.. madjacks, stealth venoms, HoM Spidey rotocast/SsM rotocast/Daredevil rotocast,ML13 alot of Mcfarlane stuff The Legends Icons.. (sans masked cap**sigh**) :p

are they still going to release the toxin repaint?

Dunno. I hear the Electro from that wave sucks. From Jesse himself.

well either way another electro was pointless.. the one we have is fine... i just wish we were getting chameleon :( and spot! :(

Eh, I got rid of damn near all my Spidey stuff anyway. I could care less.

i broke my black cat yesterday :(.. luckily i found some super glue... we need a new one though shes hard as hell to pose esp when shes a flurt.. and ya cant pose her like one

Kable24 said:
Here we are. These are the ML15's that are in the newest Toyfare. They also have some pics of the VS. series and Hasbro's series 1 Legends.

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002.jpg

im loving the wasp yellow and black outift!!!! i think ill get that fig even though im not even a avengers fan

I like the blue.....I like the yellow/black modern costume...I just don't like the head.

And ftB THE Boo was for you not liking the Spidey Stuff.

well she's had that dyke hair cut since she's worn that costume...

Well..........her head is too small.

And she had better come with a little wasp...and her wings better be removable......she doesn't have them in full size.

And I wonder why one o the vareints wasn't Ultimate.

Roughneck said:
Well..........her head is too small.

And she had better come with a little wasp...and her wings better be removable......she doesn't have them in full size.

And I wonder why one o the vareints wasn't Ultimate.

her heads the same head... lol.. its just the hair that makes her head look small... shes fully proportional

Well then her shoulders are too big....Good Night sir.

Roughneck said:
Well then her shoulders are too big....Good Night sir.
trust me bud, i'm an artist.. we have to study the human body... shes perfectly proportional.. but typically a person's head looks small when there bald (wich she practically is).. especially a woman

Moonknight's costume was always supposed to be black and silver, but they couldn't get silver to come out right. So, eventually they just made it white. Now, they can do silver, but since everyone thinks it's supposed to be white, they just stick with it.

Incase someof you can't make out the "white zones" in Manglebop's post....it says "White":)...
BTW MB didya send out the XF Cyclops yet?.....

Please tell me Beta Ray Bill's mouth is henged. Otherwise, that's just dumb.

Archangel said:
Moon Knight's actual costume being the varient makes no sense. I can't think of any logical reason for them to do that.
The original Don Perlin design had a black and white body suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"