Marvel Legends Series 17?

why do you want symbiote spider-man? SMC did one in their first wave.. and the spider-man line did another :/

I hope Jesse does take the modern Havok do SDCC. And I hope he takes the prelim sketch plans for Fin Fang Foom and the Quinjet. And I hope that if he does have this stuff that someone from here or Fwoosh has a camera to show all us unlucky bastards that couldn't go.

Even though its stuff that may never see the light of day asfar as mass production is concerned it'd be cool to see nonetheless.

Because I never found a Symbiote Spider-Man from long ago.:p

they are still pretty cheap on ebay

well....logically there are only a few figs left that I would concider ML NEEDS.

Finish off the Core X-men:

Banshee
Sunfire
Polaris
Forge

Inhumans:

Black Bolt
Medusa

(they are the only ones that are really needed but the whole team would be great)

Triton
Gorgon
Karnac
Crystal
Lockjaw
Max the Mad (Or whatever his name is)

Round out the Iconic Avengers:

Quicksilver
Yellowjacket

(once again only these 2 are needed but the others would be nice)

Tigra
Jack of Hearts
George Perez Beast

The rest of Alpha Flight would be nice but not really needed.

and a few villains that NEEDED to be done:

Blob
Toad
Chameleon
Mephesto
Attuma

Oh yeah.

I also think that since they are giving us AOA sabes and White Sasquatch (And Longhshot and Psylock) then the Exiles need to be rounded out

Blink
Morph
Mimic (Steel Varient)

i just want to see union jack marvel legends done....

There should be an International Wave

Union Jack
Sabra
Sunfire
Vanguard
Guardian

And Banshee or some Russian Villain....Crimson Dynamo>

russian villain??? how about the russian?!!

Yeah....No. He aint no Legend.....Sure he would be good, but not for this kinda wave.

Also they need to put out a Marvel Legends: Cosmic Wave.

Adam Warlock w/ Pipp the troll
Gladiator
Corsair
Raza
Lilandra
Terrax

Roughneck said:
There should be an International Wave

Union Jack
Sabra
Sunfire
Vanguard
Guardian

And Banshee or some Russian Villain....Crimson Dynamo>

i dont even know who sabra and vanguard are....

i would do...

Union Jack
Sunfire
Banshee
Guardian
Storm (in Giant Size X-men costume)
Thunderbird
Silver Samuari
US. Agent
Magik or Mikhail

sABRA IS THE ISREAL CHICK.

And Vanguard is the leader of the Russian Guard.

Roughneck said:
sABRA IS THE ISREAL CHICK.

And Vanguard is the leader of the Russian Guard.
meh... id go with Mikhail or Magik for the russians... and hell dust is probably more known then sabra is to represent the middle east

marvel girl you mean? because jean's kinda complicated.. because she lost the phoenix stuff in the 90's before getting it back... during that time she looked like jean from the animated series

These are customs, but if the next wave is Fin Fang Foom BAF, this might give us an idea how it looks -

http://www.joeacevedo.com/docs/customzone/customcon/customcon13/d15ma2.htm

The guy gives the recipes for them too I think. Anyway their not bad, but if that was the actual line I'm not so sure I'd buy that line. Not that he didn't do a great job, just read the recipes. Tho I do admit the Superskrull and Silver Samuri would be nice.

Personally I'd want -

Tri-Sentinel series (had trouble of thinking of a large foe for a sec, but he'd fit the new 10 figure BAF thing they got going now.)

Emma Frost /w. Upper Torso of Tri-Sentinel. Also Diamond variant.

Thanos /w. Upper right arm.

Cannonball /w. Middle right arm. Also with blasting off feature, possibly remove lower legs and replace with that.

Hercules /w. Lower right arm. (they always seem to add someone more b-listish, tho he's not a bad character or anything.)

Exodus /w. Upper left arm. (Always wanted an Exodus from X-men figure.)

Avalanche /w. Middle left arm. Also a few rocks, or brocken rocks base or something.

Gladiator /w. Lower left arm.

Cloak & Dagger w/. Lower torso. Have the Dagger figure, and because of space for the Lower torso, simply have Cloak as a skulpted head attached to a cloak or something. (This fills another semi-obscure spot, and adds a second woman to the line.)

U.S. Agent /w. Right leg.

Silver Samurai /w. Left Leg. Of course comes with a sword.

ewww super skrull looks hideous as well as antman... what a horrible non-selling wave that'd be lol... Though fing fang foom looks sweet, as does odin... silver just looks ok.. and jack looks kind wierd if you ask me

spideyboy_1111 said:
ewww super skrull looks hideous as well as antman... what a horrible non-selling wave that'd be lol... Though fing fang foom looks sweet, as does odin... silver just looks ok.. and jack looks kind wierd if you ask me
wow, what an ass.

B.U.M. said:
wow, what an ass.
its my opinion.. now step off it. i said odin and fing fang foom were great... if i can give a great compliment, im certainly able to give a negative one:o

spideyboy_1111 said:
its my opinion.. now step off it. i said odin and fing fang foom were great... if i can give a great compliment, im certainly able to give a negative one:o
plus the guy who did them isnt even on this site.. the guy who posted the link didnt do them

i know that, but they are only customs that the guy obviously put alot of hard work into. and for customs, they are pretty great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"