• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Marvel September 2006 Solicitations.

Dread said:
I'm not keen on Ramos' art for WOLVERINE, but the writing was up to par so far, so its a Pryic tradeoff in some ways.

I like Ramos on Spidey, it fits to me.

Darthphere said:
You guys are ruining this thread with your long discourses. Its supposed to be Ooooo this cover looks cool.:(
Oooo this cover STILL looks cool.
CIVWAR005_cov_col.jpg

Oooo, this cover we've already seen.
CIVIL_WAR_Files.jpg

And oooo, this cover reminds me of every John Woo film ever made--
cabdpl032_cov_col.jpg

--although some John Woo films are cool.

How's that? :)

Eek that FF cover is horrible. What's up with Sue's out of proportion arm? I thought that Reed was the one who stretched.

Man do any of these books explain how patriot is superhuman again???? Last I checked he got shot and was hurt? WTf marvel wtf.

kiuju2k said:
Man do any of these books explain how patriot is superhuman again???? Last I checked he got shot and was hurt? WTf marvel wtf.
I'm guessing we'll find out in Young Avengers #12. Keep your pants on.

So much good looking stuff. That Astonishing cover is funny. I think everyone expects Emma to be responsible for the Breakworld's destruction, but I think Whedon's gonna pull a fast one and make it turn out to be Colossus or Kitty. Piotr brings a nice Twilight Zone-esque twist, while Kitty would be interesting considering Whedon's love for her.

Looks like Karolina's Skrull friend will be sticking around. Wonder what that'll mean for the warring empires.

It's too bad I don't read Marvel Adventures. Fin Fang Foom, Thanos and Mar-Vell? That's pretty damn cool.

I wonder if Matt will be back as DD by that issue or if it will still be Hawkeye... I mean... the mystery Daredevil. Looks cool either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"