• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels Marvel Studios Presents: Spider-Man (Create Your Own Series) Thread

spidergeek232

I'm Not A Loser
Reaction score
I know this has been done a lot, but I thought it would be interesting to see all of your ideas for a Spider-Man movie (or even a TV show) made by Marvel Studios.

Type away!

No idea who I would want for everyone else. All I do know is that I want it based on the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon and Dylan O Brien (Maze Runner, Teen Wolf) should be Spider-Man
rwsal3.jpg

jpy2zb.gif

I agree with wanting the new series of Spider-Man movies being based on the ‘The Spectacular Spider-Man’. Dylan O' Bryan also seems like a fine choice for the titular role.

I would like the movie to adapt the first and fourth episode of the first season in to a film. Spider-Man would first fight the Vulture and the Enforcers. Then later on in the film the leader of the Enforcers, Montana, would become the Shocker and have a big showdown with Spider-Man.

All the characters that were introduced in the first episode of the series would also show up in the movie.

Now I know those two episodes only amount to about 44 minutes of content but I’m sure a the screenwriter can pace it and add more stuff to make it a full two hour movie.

Make it a Miles Morales movie and establish the original Sam Raimi trilogy (or a facsimile) is canon in the MCU.

Open the film with a brief recounting of Miles' origin and witnessing the death of the adult Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) before being forced to assume the mantle and carry on his legacy.

Make it a Miles Morales movie and establish the original Sam Raimi trilogy (or a facsimile) is canon in the MCU.

Open the film with a brief recounting of Miles' origin and witnessing the death of the adult Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) before being forced to assume the mantle and carry on his legacy.

Pretty much confirmed in the e-mails that if Marvel gets the MCU reboot done it will have no connection to any previous Spidey films.

Pretty much confirmed in the e-mails that if Marvel gets the MCU reboot done it will have no connection to any previous Spidey films.

Uh, I know that. I was stating what I personally would do with the franchise.

I'd have Tony mention him to Cap in CW when they are discussion the growing amount of 'super people' It would be mentioned that he has just started, so we can assume he is high school age

Then (though it isn't ideal but I think he needs to be in something before IW), have him in his own Netflix series in 2017, starting off with him taking down common thugs he is roughly a year into being Spidey, he begins to meet the likes of Shocker, Chameleon, Vulture, Black Cat only to discover they are working for Kingpin, he joins up with DD and Black Cat in the last few episodes to take the Kingpin down.

Then 2019, his first MCU film where he faces off against Kraven.

Dylan O'Brien, Logan Lerman, Thomas Brodie Sangster, or Asa Butterfield he'd be 19 in 2016 when the Netflix series would film, are candidates off the top of my head

I'd base it on The Spectacular Spider-Man series, and build up to the Sinister Six. Made a rough outline below

The Spectacular Spider-Man would establish a teenage Peter (15-17) who has been Spider-Man for a few months. The film would introduce Gwen, Harry, Flash, Liz, The Bugle, JJJ, Betty, Aunt May, etc.. Would also open with Spider-Man taking down thugs Flint Marko, Alex O'Hirn, and Herman Schultz. The latter becomes Shocker, and The Green Goblin is the main villain. At the end of the movie Dr. Otto Octavis becomes head of Oscorp, and MJ is introduced.

The Spectacular Spider-Man 2 would open with Peter taking down the Vulture, who he traces back to Oscorp. Would deal with the mob as well as Oscorp, with Doctor Octopus being the main villain, with Hammerhead and / or Kingpin on the side. Black Cat would be introduced, and she would pair up with Spidey but eventually part ways. Peter would hook up with MJ, and grow further apart from Harry and Gwen. At the end of the movie he graduates high school.

The Spectacular Spider-Man 3 Parts 1 + 2 would deal with the return of Norman Osborn, and the mob paying for 'super villains' to be created to take down Spider-Man, leading to the creation of Sandman and Rhino. Norman would reveal his plan to tear Peter's life apart, killing Gwen (whom Peter never fully gets to reconcile with) before releasing Doc Ock from prison to assemble a team of super villains. Doc Ock, Shocker, Vulture, Sandman, Rhino and the Green Goblin form the Sinister Six, and are eventually stopped when Spider-Man teams up with Black Cat. The Six are eventually defeated and imprisoned, and Harry inherits Oscorp.

I'd base it on The Spectacular Spider-Man series, and build up to the Sinister Six. Made a rough outline below

The Spectacular Spider-Man would establish a teenage Peter (15-17) who has been Spider-Man for a few months. The film would introduce Gwen, Harry, Flash, Liz, The Bugle, JJJ, Betty, Aunt May, etc.. Would also open with Spider-Man taking down thugs Flint Marko, Alex O'Hirn, and Herman Schultz. The latter becomes Shocker, and The Green Goblin is the main villain. At the end of the movie Dr. Otto Octavis becomes head of Oscorp, and MJ is introduced.

The Spectacular Spider-Man 2 would open with Peter taking down the Vulture, who he traces back to Oscorp. Would deal with the mob as well as Oscorp, with Doctor Octopus being the main villain, with Hammerhead and / or Kingpin on the side. Black Cat would be introduced, and she would pair up with Spidey but eventually part ways. Peter would hook up with MJ, and grow further apart from Harry and Gwen. At the end of the movie he graduates high school.

The Spectacular Spider-Man 3 Parts 1 + 2 would deal with the return of Norman Osborn, and the mob paying for 'super villains' to be created to take down Spider-Man, leading to the creation of Sandman and Rhino. Norman would reveal his plan to tear Peter's life apart, killing Gwen (whom Peter never fully gets to reconcile with) before releasing Doc Ock from prison to assemble a team of super villains. Doc Ock, Shocker, Vulture, Sandman, Rhino and the Green Goblin form the Sinister Six, and are eventually stopped when Spider-Man teams up with Black Cat. The Six are eventually defeated and imprisoned, and Harry inherits Oscorp.

Nice ideas.

I really want Marvel's trilogy (should it happen) to be based off of The Spectacular Spider-Man and Ultimate Spider-Man.

That'd keep in tune with Peter being a teenager, already being Spider-Man, etc.

If I could broker a deal so that Disney got Spider-Man, here's what I'd do.

Avengers: Infinity War: Spider-Man plays a big part in this, just like he did in the comics, and teams up with the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc to bring down Thanos. This would also give us the origin of the symbiote which Spider-Man would bring back to Earth.

Spider-Man: The Alien Costume (2020): Picking right up where Avengers: IW leaves off, Spider-Man wears the black costume throughout the entire film which introduces Brock and the rest of the Bugle where Parker works. Brock is fired from the Bugle, and the climax sees Spider-Man remove the symbiote in the tower. A mid or post-credits scene shows the symbiote finding Brock.

Last edited:
I'd rather see villains who haven't been seen before along with Marvel doing their own take on Venom. Start in the middle of the series. Norman Osborn already killed Gwen before Peter killed him with his own glider. Peter is haunted by nightmares of that night despite moving on. He's just graduated college, has a steady girlfriend and just got a job at the Daily Bugle.

Phase 3

Sensational Spider-Man (August 2016): Scorpion as the main bad guy who starts out as a good guy. Scorpion is a corporate-sponsored superhero who's meant to be the accountable alternative to Spider-Man who's seen as the vigilante menace who killed the billionaire Norman Osborn. Scorpion goes rogue after he learns that his powers are literally killing him and there is currently no cure which causes him to seek revenge on JJ Jameson and Harry Osborn who he claims tricked him and attacks Oscorp and The Daily Bugle. Shocker is a secondary villain who fights both Peter and Scorpion with the latter landing him in The Raft. Post-credits shows Baron Zemo meet with Shocker and Scorpion to tease Thunderbolts.

Sensational Spider-Man: The Death of Jean DeWolff (2018): Sin Eater as the main villain. Black costume saga. Daredevil helps Peter solve the murder. Luke Cage replaces Reed Richards as the man who removes the symbiote from Peter. Ed Brock names an innocent man as the identity of Sin Eater but gets fired after his story is debunked. Post-Credits we see Brock become bonded to the symbiote within a church.

Phase 4

Sensational Spider-Man: Separation Anxiety (2020): Venom as antagonist. Todd McFarlane run as inspiration. Post-Credits show the symbiote not only return to Brock but also bond to his cell mate.

Sensational Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage (2022): Carnage assembles a prison break at The Raft and Spider-Man must team up with Venom in order to stop the chaos in New York.

Phase 5

Sensational Spider-Man: Kraven's Last Hunt (2024). A psychopathic hunter who enjoys killing people he considers "worthy prey" shoots Spider-Man and leaves him buried alive before taking his mask and declaring himself, "The Superior Spider-Man." It's up to Spider-Man to not only rise from the grave but also win his rematch against Kraven to prove who the "real" Spider-Man is.

Sensational Spider-Man: Shadow of Evil's Past (2026): A break in at Oscorp has granted a mysterious man the same powers and technology as Green Goblin. Moreover, can Spider-Man trust Harry Osborn to not be avenging his father or is Harry being set up by Hobgoblin?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"