Marvel TV Series Forum Re-Organization

SniperHF

Kind of an Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of the older Marvel shows have been moved to this forum which will have all past series eventually.
Past Marvel Series

So if you're looking for some old posts or want to talk about an older show, that's where you'll find it.

Also I got rid of that 3 month thread view thing so it's easier to see older threads.

Love it! I hope you are also going to move Daredevil, the Punisher, Runaways and The Gifted.

Thanks. I was reticent about posting on any of these older shows due to wondering if they'd be deleted suddenly like what happened with the Agent Carter forums.

This is ideal to allow postings to at least last until the cutoff point of however many years going by.

New Love it! I hope you are also going to move Daredevil, the Punisher, Runaways and The Gifted.

Yes, I'll move them all eventually, it's just kind of a PITA and I have to do it carefully so the threads don't end up poofed :woo:

New Thanks. I was reticent about posting on any of these older shows due to wondering if they'd be deleted suddenly like what happened with the Agent Carter forums.

I'm just a hired gun around here, but I think posting in either old threads for cancelled/finaled shows is fine or making new ones too. Lots of people watch those shows for the first time later due to streaming so this site should be able to host talk about older shows too IMO.

But like I said I'm mostly just the part time janitor :funny:

I think it would be fine too to make threads in the past forum about any other older show too like say the old X-Men cartoons or Spiderman (mostly for memes obvs) or whatever else really.

Think I've finished, but if I've missed anything let me know.

Daredevil will remain separate for now and maybe forever it's a big forum with a lot of posts. Most of the other boards only had a couple pages of threads, Daredevil has 9.

Great work @SniperHF

Big improvement here. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"