Marvel x DC Voting Game (NOT A FIGHT THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, **** I think I'll actually vote for Ultimates 3 since at least that was an alternate universe.

Big cheers to Corp for doing such a good job running the game in my abscense. He hasn't missed a beat! Huzzah!
Aw shucks, 'tweren't nothin'. :)

For this match, I'll go with Ultimates 3. I never read it, so it never made me suffer as much as "Amazons Attack" did. :o

The collected sage advice from this and other forums has advised me to stay far, far, far, far away from those two stories.

So I haven't read either.

Pass

Last edited:
Methinks this is gonna come down to people voting for whichever story they haven't read any of.

My gawd both of these stories sucked! But I will go for Ultimates 3 becuase like someone said, it's not 616.

I'm gonna go with Amazons as that is the one I didn't read.

The collected sage advice from this and other forums has advised me to stay far, far, far, far away from those two stories.

So I haven't read either.

Pass

Could not have said it any better myself...PASS :woot:

Eh, it's not really that big a deal. You've got The Incredible Hulk now.

OMFG.

I just can't vote for either.

Any Hulk fan should jump on the chance to cast a vote against that hack Loeb.

Amazons :ww: Attack

(snicker) true, true...but I'm still gonna pass

oh..and your avatar frightens me :wow:

(snicker) true, true...but I'm still gonna pass

oh..and your avatar frightens me :wow:

no...waitaminute..I mean your avatar frightens me a little less then these two choices...hahahaha :awesome:

I vote for amazons attack. At least it didn't take one of the greatest comics ever and completely turn it to crap.

We need rounds like these peppered in this game, where the choices aren't always the best. Life isn't always peaches and sex.

Like I said, I figured everyone would be damn near euphoric after 5 straight rounds of unmitigated Thor awesomeness. There's gotta be a come-down to return us to our baseline level of cynicism and bitterness.

ultimates 3 amazons attack sounds like a crappy -B movie.

Ugh, I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

Winner of Round 465...
AmazonsAttack1.jpg

Amazons Attack (6-5)

Round 465

The Human Torch x Kyle Rayner

HumanTorch_DrDoom01.jpg

530445-0004_super-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts