Mass Effect 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teaser was great. It really got me excited for ME3.

I think we can all agree that both ME1 and ME2 were great games with memorable stories.

Hopefully they don't bring back the annoying inventory. I had to convert everything to omni-gel.

Well... I guess I have to go play ME 1 and 2 again. I've been looking for a reason. :p

Hopefully they don't bring back the annoying inventory. I had to convert everything to omni-gel.

Yea the inventory system in ME1 was bad, but they could easily do a way better inventory system. I think bring back items, but the interface in ME1 annoyed me.

Well... I guess I have to go play ME 1 and 2 again. I've been looking for a reason. :p

That makes two of us.

Man, at one point around :39 seconds, it looked like a real man's face. Oh god, I can't wait for this. I need to see Tali's face, dammit!

I won't be seeing Tali's face in my Femshep's story. I have NO IDEA what I did wrong on the suicide mission, but SOMEONE just kept dying. I picked the right people, my team was at maximum strength, we had the weapons, etc.

But as soon as I killed the human Reaper and GTFO, there was always someone dead. First it was Mordin, so I restarted, then it was Tali, then I did it again, and it was Tali...again.

So I just said "**** THIS" and let it be.

There must be some sort of X Factor I missed.

Man, at one point around :39 seconds, it looked like a real man's face. Oh god, I can't wait for this. I need to see Tali's face, dammit!

Awhile back there was some concept art that showed her face, I think

Anybody think that the british clock tower guy is going to be a new squad member? :o

I won't be seeing Tali's face in my Femshep's story. I have NO IDEA what I did wrong on the suicide mission, but SOMEONE just kept dying. I picked the right people, my team was at maximum strength, we had the weapons, etc.

But as soon as I killed the human Reaper and GTFO, there was always someone dead. First it was Mordin, so I restarted, then it was Tali, then I did it again, and it was Tali...again.

My teammates refuse to survive squarely based on who you agree is or isn't a "Cerberus *****". I can't find the "Both of you! stop dying already!" Option...

That trailer was f***ing beautiful. The slow pan out to reveal the Reapers devastating Earth just as the Australian mentions Shepard bringing backup was a really satisfying moment. I wonder who the Australian is.

Hopefully, just The Australian. I would love to have a teammate just named The Australian

Haha, that would be kind of cool. He could be some merc who's so secretive and badass that he only ever uses an alias so that no one can use his real identity to catch him.

I'll be interested in seeing how the Reapers get through to Earth in the first place, one. I wonder how much time will have passed between ME2 and ME3.

And I'll be interested in seeing who we keep for squadmates. I've been plotting out who I think makes sense to stay on, and I'm coming up with 8 of the 12 we had in ME2.

I'm guessing the Australian is gonna be a squadmate this time around. As for the Reapers, I hope a significant amount of time has passed--at least a year or so. ME is one series I don't actually want to see pick up right where it left off in each game. ME 2 had one of the most amazing opening sequences ever, specifically because a bit of time had lapsed and we got to see Shepard transition from a familiar context into an unfamiliar one. I hope we get something similar here, like Shepard is now in command of a massive fleet of Cerberus ships tasked with stopping the Reapers, but they blow right through the fleet, which leads to the attack on Earth and Shepard needing to recruit reinforcements.

I thought so. Unless I mistook the accent or I'm remembering it wrong. In fairness, though, I only watched it once last night while I was kind of sleepy.

The attack is happening in London. I'd assume he's just regular British, not criminal British come back to his homeland.

lulz, I guess he's British, what with his hiding out in Big Ben and all. My bad. So we'll call him the Englishman from now on. :oldrazz:

There really is no need for two Mass Effect 3 threads, sooooo....merging!

Did you buy that part she suggested for the Normandy? I can't remember the particular requirements in order to get everyone to live, but that's one of them.

Awhile back there was some concept art that showed her face, I think

Wow, ha, pretty cool. On a side note, omigod, there's some crazy fanboy drawings on google.:o

cool trailer!!

sooooo............it seems this was the "new Bioware game" that was teased about a month ago? With the guy in the tease pics being this Englishman dude.........

Yep. I didn't think that was the palace of westminster though lmao, such an awesome reveal.

Did you buy that part she suggested for the Normandy? I can't remember the particular requirements in order to get everyone to live, but that's one of them.

Nahh that's only a requirement for the cutscene, if you miss an upgrade someone dies coz you didn't upgrade. :o After the final boss though, anyone you take with you who isn't loyal will die. I think. I'm pretty sure. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"