• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mattchew's fanart thread 2.0... The *****e just got *****ier!

Quoted from my old slowly dieing thread:

hey chief

hmmm... finished my teacher training postgrad today. woohoo! fan-feckin-tastic. wondering if i still have time to get something done for the contest this month...

you're so goddamn prolific! makes me feel v inadequate.

first, congrats on completing the training!

thanks for the complement, and hope you get a chance to enter... still a few days left

thanks!

Well... no chance of shading now...

Decided to bust out the hot glue gun and finish this thing...

slam.jpg

Done! Thoughts?​

I love your cards

FINAL!

This is just a for fun pic I did, since I love the female Batman villains. The idea being it's Harley's house and she's decorated in her favorite colors...

the_girls.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Very cool! Love the little details like the snow outside and the 70's style wallpaper.

Very cool! Love the little details like the snow outside and the 70's style wallpaper.

thanks... stuff like the snow and everything are a pain when you finally finish the character stuff, you im glad you noticed it! :)

Dang it's good, i would buy your Jesus card :D

Well... no chance of shading now...

Decided to bust out the hot glue gun and finish this thing...

slam.jpg

Done! Thoughts?

slam.jpg

Done! Thoughts?

I love this, the lines of the face are really awesome. Looks to have printed really well to!

I'd be landed if one of my friends made something like this for me! Of course I'll need to find some talented friends first...

lol that card reminds me of this news story awhile ago where a crowd was chanting, "We love Jesus" to an all Jewish basketball team.

Thread is just gonna get huge again. :o :p

Like the pics...but I really like the batman female villains pic.

Great stuff in this thread, I really like it all.

Doin a quick, light, version of Supergirl in response to Kad's request for our take on female characters in honor of his daughter's birth.

Here's a progress pic...

sgirl_1.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Doin a quick, light, version of Supergirl in response to Kad's request for our take on female characters in honor of his daughter's birth.

Here's a progress pic...

sgirl_1.jpg

Let me know what you think.​

Looking pretty good!

Here's a progress pic...

sgirl_1.jpg

It's ironic that I started drawing Supergirl a couple days ago. Great minds think alike i suppose.
I likes it.

Here's a progress pic...

sgirl_1.jpg

Sweet! I like the sneer ;)

Looking pretty good!

Thanks... it needs LOADS of work, but the positivity is appreciated!

It's ironic that I started drawing Supergirl a couple days ago. Great minds think alike i suppose.
I likes it.

saw your's already... looks amazing so far. you have such a great crasp of anatomy... love the neck line particularly.

Lovin' this one man.

Thanks... it was really fun to do.

Sweet! I like the sneer ;)

thanks... didn't want her to be too sweet looking.

Suoergirl update...

this is taking forever, since i'm really busy. did a little work on her head though....

sgirl_2.jpg

Hopefully I'll be finishing up on this soon cause I already started my July contest entry.

Suoergirl update...

this is taking forever, since i'm really busy. did a little work on her head though....

sgirl_2.jpg

Hopefully I'll be finishing up on this soon cause I already started my July contest entry.

That's looking great. Can't wait to see the finished product.

saw your's already... looks amazing so far. you have such a great crasp of anatomy... love the neck line particularly.

Wow, that's a huge compliment. thank you. =)

That's looking great. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Wow, that's a huge compliment. thank you. =)

Thanks!

Here's the final. Again, did this as a nice quick little piece, for KAD's thread entitled 'Crazy Idea', where he asked if people would do their take on female characters.

Here's a link to the thread, if you want to check it out and join in.

Anyway, here's the final pic, in honor of KAD's daughter's birth:

Supergirl.jpg

I reused a few things from other pics of mine... Her head and hair are altered versions of Rogue's from my Juggernaut pic, and the chained hands are a variation of Robin's from my 'Women of Batman' pic.

Hope you like it, KAD!... and I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts.

ps: the guy in chains has a suit, because she's fighting white collar crime.
pss: i hope the cape isn't TOO maroon for you 'SR' haters out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"