• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maxim Online NEW Ray Stevenson Interview

The problem I had with the 04 origin was that it wasn't anywhere as real and gritty as Central Park...and it was so far-fetched. His last FBI appointment the son of a mob boss gets killed...right before his big celebration with EVERY SINGLE ONE of his family members on a deserted island on the other side of the world...I mean come on, this isn't ****ing Lethal Weapon. I'd like to see them work Central Park into this version...but don't know how wise that would be in the scope of the franchise and non-comic book fans who saw the initial film.

I don't understand why writers and directors mess so much with comic book characters...they're gifted with decades of story and character progression...more so than any writer could put together for an original piece, yet they still screw around with it and mess it up. The source material is great stuff and a total luxury for the writers...why do they neglect it so often?

any updates from lexi on her blog?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"