• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

MCU Fight: Ultron Prime Vs. Hela

Okay, I go with Hela (and it's not even close) for the following reasons

Ultron withstood hits from Mjolnir, but Hela shattered it with her bare hand (one handed).

Hela was clearly more than a match for even the powered up version of Thor - where Ultron appeared to be battering Thor, Hela cut out one of his eyes, and likely could have killed him - her blades cut through an Asgardian army easily.

I think she could take on Ultron Prime + the Ultron army and still win.

Seeing her fight Surtur Prime she was able to injure (although not kill or destroy) him, and the guy was freaking 500 feet tall.

I think Surtur Prime would have reduced Ultron Prime to slag in seconds.

As such, I can't see Hela having much trouble with Ultron Prime.

What about Hela v Vision - I feel like MCU Vision is enormously more powerful
than the comic version, and possibly a bit underrated here.

Her being able to lift Mjolnir still doesn't explain how she could crush it with one hand. It explains how she managed to catch it, but not how she managed to destroy which for all intents and purposes is very impressive considered Mjolnir is durable enough to survive the heart of a dying star.

Before Ragnarok, Mjolnir hadn't even been scratched and her Hela's blades were powerful enough to pierce Surtur and destroy the wall of an Asgardian fortress. It's worth noting that Thor was able to crack Vibranium (the device they were protecting) with Mjolnir in Age of Ultron, which woulf mean Mjolnir is atleast equal to Vibranium in durability.

Yeah, I think people are not giving Hela sufficient props for catching and shattering Mjolnir one-handed - that is a simple but utterly awesome display of raw power and that was Hela BEFORE she returned to Asgard for a full power-up.

Mjolnir which earlier in that movie took out an army of Surtur's demons, a small army of frost giants, Vision used Mjolnir to send Ultron flying, and smacked the Hulk around - folks Mjolnir was one of the most powerful weapons in the MCU, only second maybe to Gungnir as a hand to hand weapon (well, that we've seen).

Mjolnir's MCU power feats are simply enormous, and Hela crushed it almost effortlessly. On that alone I can't see Ultron having much luck against her.

Interestingly, Kurse was also highly resistant to Mjolnir, maybe Ultron Prime v Kurse would be closer.

What about Hela v Vision - I feel like MCU Vision is enormously more powerful
than the comic version, and possibly a bit underrated here.

Vision hasn't that done much, he hasn't done anything comics Vision can't do except lift Mjolnir.

Might as well rename this thread, "superherohype vs Surger" hahaha

I voted Hela, however I'd be interested to see the battle because Hela is the goddess of death, so since Ultron really isn't alive, she might have more trouble than we think. The Avengers stopped Ultron through Vision by blocking him from being able to upload his consciousness, not sure how technologically savvy Hela is.

Hela is my current favorite MCU villain, but I really liked Ultron, I know some didn't, but I always liked him from the comics because you could never really defeat him.

I voted Hela, however I'd be interested to see the battle because Hela is the goddess of death, so since Ultron really isn't alive, she might have more trouble than we think. The Avengers stopped Ultron through Vision by blocking him from being able to upload his consciousness, not sure how technologically savvy Hela is.

Hela is my current favorite MCU villain, but I really liked Ultron, I know some didn't, but I always liked him from the comics because you could never really defeat him.

Apparently MCU Ultron cant get through MCU JARVIS's defenses, or as Tony put it, was getting "beat by JARVIS". Man, would have been nice to see the Russos write Ultron.

Apparently MCU Ultron cant get through MCU JARVIS's defenses, or as Tony put it, was getting "beat by JARVIS". Man, would have been nice to see the Russos write Ultron.

Agreed, as much as I appreciate what Joss has done, it's clear the Russo's have a real beat on how to bring these characters to life.

Yeah the Russos don't mind making characters powerful. In the trailer for Infinity War alone Thor has a better strength feat than in any Thor or Avengers film.

No, I didn't think you were being a dick. I just wanted to explain why it is not super important at this stage that the battles be close. I mean it is great when it is because it is more exciting for the fans, but in the end I am just saying this does as much to establish the characters as if the battle was close.

Surfer

Fair enough, I look forward to seeing more of the polls from you guys :up:

I understand, but it would've been the same with Hela vs Kurse.

I doubt it, Kurse had feats UP couldn’t contend with, plus I don’t see what Hela could do to kill him.

Don't forget people to not only vote, but to comment on Tier placements for each of the characters as well. It's important towards getting these characters established and placed properly.

Thanks!

Surfer

Well, it appears this was our most lopsided battle yet.

To reiterate, tier placement guys! Seeing as Hela has pretty much cleared out the battle, it is tough to say where people are ranking Ultron

Without Jarvis/Vision blocking Ultron out of the net, he could just bring down all of the world's nukes on Hela.

But in a purely 1v1 fight, Hela takes it, although it might take her a while to break Ultron's vibranium body.

I would like to point out that in Captain America: Civil War, Vision, for all powerful that he is, does not do a whole lot in the airport fight. Despite being easily himself more powerful than anyone else except for Wanda. Also, they cut War Machine and Vision out of the intro, which ya know, they could have been useful.

I am not pointing this out to say Civil War sucks. It is my 2nd favorite MCU film and I love the hell out of it. More my point is, the Russos had issues dealing with powerful characters as well, and I stronlgy feel AoU is very underrated and just having the Russos on board would not have magically fixed everything.

I would like to point out that in Captain America: Civil War, Vision, for all powerful that he is, does not do a whole lot in the airport fight. Despite being easily himself more powerful than anyone else except for Wanda. Also, they cut War Machine and Vision out of the intro, which ya know, they could have been useful.

I am not pointing this out to say Civil War sucks. It is my 2nd favorite MCU film and I love the hell out of it. More my point is, the Russos had issues dealing with powerful characters as well, and I stronlgy feel AoU is very underrated and just having the Russos on board would not have magically fixed everything.

Very good points

i would like to point out that in captain america: Civil war, vision, for all powerful that he is, does not do a whole lot in the airport fight. Despite being easily himself more powerful than anyone else except for wanda. Also, they cut war machine and vision out of the intro, which ya know, they could have been useful.

I am not pointing this out to say civil war sucks. It is my 2nd favorite mcu film and i love the hell out of it. More my point is, the russos had issues dealing with powerful characters as well, and i stronlgy feel aou is very underrated and just having the russos on board would not have magically fixed everything.

qft.

The battle between Ultron Prime and Hela has ended, and a new battle between Ghost Rider and Abomination has begun. See below.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=536963

I will be placing Ultron Prime and Hela in the appropriate Power Tiers based on the suggestions of the couple fans that commented on their tier placement combined with the placements myself, BigThor and jaqua99 feel they belong in. It is important to include the tier these characters belong in when voting otherwise it falls completely to the 3 of us to decide. So, please keep it in mind.

Surfer

wow, I would like to participate in this battle! what should I do to take part in **Oh look.....I have removed your spammity spam....and banned you for sneaking it into a post....goodbye spammity spammer**? waiting for the next fight..:ilv::ilv::ilv:

Unfortunately, this battle has ended. You are welcome though to participate in the current battle of Surtur Prime Vs. Eson the Searcher with the Infinity Stone. You can click on the link below.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=537319

Also, be aware we run new battles from Sunday to Sunday of each week and use the results of these battles to try to create an accurate power tier list of characters that can be found on the 2nd link in my signature.

Oh, and welcome to the Hype!

Thanks!

Surfer

Last edited by a moderator:
The spammity spammer you quoted had hid a spammity spam link in his post....I banned his spammity spamming butt and removed the link. He wasn't here to play....he was here to spam.

Draw I don't really see a situation where Ultron can keep Hela down or where Hela can hurt Ultron unless she forces a small dagger through his eyes

The spammity spammer you quoted had hid a spammity spam link in his post....I banned his spammity spamming butt and removed the link. He wasn't here to play....he was here to spam.

Oh, I see. I did not realize.

Thank you!

Surfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"