Homecoming MCU Spider Man post-credits scene ideas?

Glider

Civilian
Reaction score
So if this Sony/Marvel deal goes through one of the possible ways Spider Man will be introduced would be in a post credits scene on one of the Marvel Studios films, if you could write that scene what would it be?

I would want something like this,
The Avengers and Nick Fury sitting around the table in the Helicarrier talking about the uprise of the more and more 'heroes' appearing. Fury then throws a newspaper in the middle of the table which reveals the Daily Bugle banner and the title 'MASKED MENACE' (or something similar). The camera then zooms out as it shows the avengers crowding round the paper all trying to get a look. It zooms out to a spider web in the corner of the room with a spider still making the web. End scene.

I think it would be cool if they did a post credit on avengers with oscorp in the daily bugle then cut too like the begining of the ultimate spiderman book where norman is holding the oz spider etc then we see maybe the midtown high field trip show up something along those lines

So if this Sony/Marvel deal goes through one of the possible ways Spider Man will be introduced would be in a post credits scene on one of the Marvel Studios films, if you could write that scene what would it be?

The Avengers and Nick Fury sitting around the table in the Helicarrier talking about the uprise of the more and more 'heroes' appearing. Fury then throws a newspaper in the middle of the table which reveals the Daily Bugle banner and the title 'MASKED MENACE' (or something similar). The camera then zooms out as it shows the avengers crowding round the paper all trying to get a look. It zooms out to a spider web in the corner of the room with a spider still making the web. End scene.

I like the sound of that.

Problem with that... SHIELD doesn't exist anymore. :oldrazz:

I think the best way to introduce him would be in the after-credits of AoU, as a lead in to CA:CW.

There is a very quick, brief scene of a close up shot of Spidey swinging through the city, from the pov of Iron Man helmet cam, as the image pans from a close up shot, to a far away shot, revealing Iron Man standing on top of one, of the many, skyscrapers of Manhattan, watching Spidey swing by in the distance, then the face Iron Man, turns and looks at the camera, jets fire up, and he takes off, after Spidey. End scene.

I think the best way to introduce him would be in the after-credits of AoU, as a lead in to CA:CW.

There is a very quick, brief scene of a close up shot of Spidey swinging through the city, from the pov of Iron Man helmet cam, as the image pans from a close up shot, to a far away shot, revealing Iron Man standing on top of one, of the many, skyscrapers of Manhattan, watching Spidey swing by in the distance, then the face Iron Man, turns and looks at the camera, jets fire up, and he takes off, after Spidey. End scene.

You guys I suck I cant come up with any thing and yet you guys come up with this great stuff.

If Spider-Man teams up with the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. in Infinity War, they should show a mid or post-credits scene after Part 2 of Spider-Man bonding with the symbiote to set up a solo Spider-Man movie the following year, and obviously the mid or post-credits scene of that movie would be Brock bonding with the symbiote in a church.

If Spider-Man teams up with the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. in Infinity War, they should show a mid or post-credits scene after Part 2 of Spider-Man bonding with the symbiote to set up a solo Spider-Man movie the following year, and obviously the mid or post-credits scene of that movie would be Brock bonding with the symbiote in a church.

The Black Suit Saga: Parts I and II

I'm thinking an after credit scene from Age of Ultron where we see a class on a field trip to oscorp when one boy goes off on his own and then is bitten by a spider.
We then hear a blonde girl yell his name, "Peter!"
Then he responds, "Coming Gwen!" while looking at the spider bite.

Short and sweet.

EXT.- NEW YORK CITY- NIGHT

A BLACK LIMO makes a right turn as RAIN CLANGS AND CLASHES against the roof of the car and onto the surrounding pavement.

CUT TO:

INT.- LIMO

We see AGENT MARIA HILL speaking to someone who is off screen.​

AGENT HILL
Do you ever just take a step back and try to grasp all this...craziness? First aliens, now a ruthless, corrupt android hellbent on tyranny. When was the last time you got to sit down and read a book?​

The figure sitting across from Hill comes into focus, revealing itself to be NICK FURY.​

NICK FURY
Agent Hill, you and I both know we've sacrificed downtime a long time ago. It's not something I particularly miss. I like work. It keeps me busy. But I've done my fair share of reading.​

Fury hands Hill a FOLDER labeled "CONFIDENTIAL". Hill opens and starts to read.​

HILL
Are these the recruits?

FURY
All are promising. Some will be harder to find than others.

HILL
Sir, with all due respect, most of these are founded on unsubstantiated reports. How do we know even half these people exist?

FURY
If there's something I've learned, Hill, it's that just because there is a lack of evidence doesn't mean that there isn't any. There are more superhumans out there than you might think. Our job is to get them on our side before someone else persuades them. We've made enough of a mess of this city, there's no need to make any more. You said it yourself. This is a world full of crazy. And it's gonna keep getting crazier.​

Hill takes a moment to take in Fury's words.​

HILL
Who are we pursuing first?

FURY
I thought it'd be a good idea to start locally. Recruit Number 0-1-3. One of the more-- unique --candidates. He's been allegedly sighted all over the city. Likes to move around. The first sightings date back only to about two months ago. But I think he shows promise. We could-​

The LIMO DRIVER STOMPS HARD on the BREAKS. HILL AND FURY jolt forward. CARS behind the limo STOP and BEEP LOUDLY. The Limo Driver gets out the car.​

FURY
What the Hell is-​

Fury and Hill exit the limo. Fury's anger turns to bewilderment. Hill looks on, equally dumbfounded. The drivers in the cars behind them exit their cars and stare ahead, amazed. Fury and Hill take a few steps forward, gazing upwards at A GIANT WEB, SUSPENDED BETWEEN TWO BUILDINGS, with a BLACK, BROKEN DOWN CAR entangled within. A MAN with a SKI-MASK and DARK CLOTHING looks pathetic as he SQUIRMS and SHAKES, trying to break free of the webbing to no prevail. Fury turns to Hill.​

FURY
"Unsubstantiated"?

HILL
Is this 0-1-3?

FURY
Sure seems like it.

HILL
Sir, what do we do now?​

MUSIC BUILDS as the CAMERA focuses in on FURY'S FACE.​

FURY
We find him. We find Spider-Man.​

CUT TO BLACK.​

Last edited:
Open to a group of teenagers on a tour of Oscorp. They pass a spider exhibit, but one of them stops - Peter Parker. He takes a photo, noticing that one of the spiders is missing. A spider then swoops down from the ceiling and bites his hand. He reacts, and looks at his hand, before his teacher calls to hurry up.

Open to a group of teenagers on a tour of Oscorp. They pass a spider exhibit, but one of them stops - Peter Parker. He takes a photo, noticing that one of the spiders is missing. A spider then swoops down from the ceiling and bites his hand. He reacts, and looks at his hand, before his teacher calls to hurry up.
I like this one the most!

after AoU, the avengers are eating shawarma in the same restaurant in Avengers 1, and then a boy comes in and want to order a shawarma but the waiter said they're out of shawarma due to the avengers ordering too much of them, and then the boys smile and pull one of their shawarma using his web shooter/organic web, then he run out of the restaurant quickly, and we hear "WOHOOOOOO". cut to black

I like yours Marvel Spider, seems very Marvely.

I like the thought of having spidey's origin in an After credit sequence though, that's very interesting

I like this a whole lot, way of introducing Spider-Man as the next Avenger and or Peter Parker could be on his way to work at the Daily Bugle when he is stopped by Nick Fury who offers him a deal to join the Avengers and of course Peter Parker he would try to deny even being Spider-Man to Fury at first before Fury brings up how he knows Parker to be Spider-Man and knows all about his exploits and then you can carry it on from there

Love this idea.

It'd be a great way of re-introducing him, this time in the MCU.

that'd be so incredibly awesome. but the people who just got over the fact that TASM had another origin would be like super confused again

Marvel Spider, that's a good idea in that it can be used in A:AoU and not have to worry about casting Spider-Man or what the costume looks like.

Having a brief origin as the after credits scene of AOU kills two birds with one stone. It sets up Spider-Man, and tops their first after credits scene. I really can't think of anything else they can do that would have the crowd going nuts. Spider-Man is the only Avenger that hasn't been confirmed, that'd be a badass way to do it.

I thought they wanted Spidey to already exist....not be a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"