Meet left 4 dead space everyone:Dead space 2

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score
spacer.gif

Dead Space 2
Exclusive Multiplayer Reveal Trailer - Now you'll never have to die alone! EA brings...
plat_pc_default.gif
plat_ps3_default.gif
plat_xb360_default.gif

new.gif

I tried look for the thread that talked about dead space 2 in search. Couldn't find it. And I looked 3 times. so I put this up. if you find it mods please merge them.
BTW for those that have issue with this it's optional. there's still single player mode so your not forced to play in this mode. please keep that in mind.

Any ways enjoy. Discussions in session.

Last edited:
which is why I asked to merge them. I looked 3 times in search typing dead space 2 and it refused to show up. all it showed was dead space on my end and res 5 and those only.

so thats why I said to merge them. Search is acting weird man

It's on the 2nd page dude. For semi-active threads just look at the 2nd page, if it's not there then use the search thing.

Eh thats co op for Extraction and Extraction is whack. Dead Space isn't an on rails shooter. Much much much better as a 3rd person survival horror title.

It´s ridiculous the way MP gets in every fricking game.
It´s just easy money, the kids like to shoot people up, so....
It might be an amazing MP, but there is no need for it in Dead Space (or in many other games, for that matter).
I like MP, it´s fun and cool, for a time, but in pales in comparison to the SP, which is the essencial part of a game (except the ones made for MP for the ground up).
The sooner video games remember that, the better for everyone.

And before someone say that MP rocks...
Do you like Halo?
Do you know who Master Chief is, who Cortana is, who the Covenant are?
Do you like God of War?
Do you know who Kratos is? Do you know how he came to be the way he is?
One clue...it has nothing to do with the MP.

ok, enough of my rant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"