Sequels Mera Spin-off

Aldebaran

Civilian
Reaction score
There are rumors of a possible Mera spin-off. Personally I think it would be a bad idea.

I would love it, Amber is such a star and mera is a fascinating character. It could feature her and her sister. Kind of frozen meets the little mermaid. Guaranteed money spinner

If Harley could get a spin off out of SS then I dont see why Mera cant get one.

I would love it, Amber is such a star and mera is a fascinating character. It could feature her and her sister. Kind of frozen meets the little mermaid. Guaranteed money spinner
Having a solo Mera movie, requires a new love interest for Mera, all superheroes must have a love interest, separating her from Arthur after all these years will idiotic.

Having a solo Mera movie, requires a new love interest for Mera, all superheroes must have a love interest, separating her from Arthur after all these years will idiotic.

She doesnt need a new love interest, she doesnt need one at all. And if anything it could be a prequel and Arthur could always cameo.

Yeah where did you get the “all superheroes need a love interest” rule from?

She doesnt need a new love interest, she doesnt need one at all. And if anything it could be a prequel and Arthur could always cameo.

Yeah where did you get the “all superheroes need a love interest” rule from?
Because it is always so in superheroes movies. Even in the next movie of WW they will give her a new love interest.

Mera has already a solo comics dedicated to her character alone, in which she has been separated from Arthur, any Mera solo movie will follow suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"