• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Thread of HYPE

Wii controls are so difficult to explain.

Basically, it's a bit more sensitive to aim (faster) and when you lock onto an enemy it doesn't autolock your cursor for you. So Basically I can lock onto an enemy just like in the old Metroid Prime games, but still free aim.

Wii controls are so difficult to explain.

Basically, it's a bit more sensitive to aim (faster) and when you lock onto an enemy it doesn't autolock your cursor for you. So Basically I can lock onto an enemy just like in the old Metroid Prime games, but still free aim.

Thanks, woman.
That sounds nice, and I've yet to play Wii, so I can't wait :woot:

goddamn, i pre-ordered this game but it still hasnt come in yet.:csad: Its ok though, Ive been dry-humping my classic controller over Super Metroid.

I beat Rundas on my second try without using Phazon while using the Advanced control mode. :p

Rub it in woman.:csad:

Actually I didn't get to play it last night, so I'll be tackling Rundus again tonight. Stupid Icy moron will be mine tonight.:cmad:

Rub it in woman.:csad:

Actually I didn't get to play it last night, so I'll be tackling Rundus again tonight. Stupid Icy moron will be mine tonight.:cmad:

I have no idea how anyone can beat Rundus without Phazon, I was fighting that guy for 20 minutes and barely made a dent in his energy, finally just got sick of it and started using Phazon once I got his armor off.

How many energy tanks and missiles to you have?

When he starts throwing the balls of ice at you, just shoot them or get in close and dodge side step them. When he starts swinging around the huge thing of ice just make sure to jump on time. Granted he wasn't easy by any means. I was down to 48 energy when I beat him.

The area after the first planet is like ofmg beautiful and immersive. I was going to play through some of it but decided to shut off my Wii an do something else because I want to savor that area. It's that awesome. :csad:

Rundas was pretty easy. his pattern is not that hard to figure out. I wish when you take his power you get more than ice missiles. Again...I do wish there was a spin-off...I'd love to play as these other bounty hunters

Retro's taking a break from Metroid. I hope they do something interesting.

I'd actually prefer they just keep doing Metroid games.

They're interpolating into "more of the same" though, according to reviews. A new series or maybe even a new IP they create would be great.

More of the same isn't always a bad thing, so long as you don't overdo it (annual releases, or constant releases into a crowded genre). "The same" in this case is fantastic stuff anyways.

You know it's funny you mention that, because Dynasty Warriors 3 was actually an awesome game. Now that we have Dynasty, Samurai AND Gundam Warriors, each on probably their sixth iteration, they SUCK. THE. FAT. ONE.

Is Retro exclusive to Nintendo? I hope they start up an exclusive FPS for Nintendo.

Well, I didn't get to play again till this morning...and I can't expain the great feeling of accomplishment when you beat a leader without resorting to phazon.

When I finally beat Rundus, I only had 8 life left. I thought I was going to die.

By the way, I scanned Rundus with and without his armor...yet when I check my logbook it only has one entry for Rundus. Did I miss something...or were they two parts to the same entry?

goddamn, i pre-ordered this game but it still hasnt come in yet.:csad: Its ok though, Ive been dry-humping my classic controller over Super Metroid.

Worth the wait.

More fun than Twilight Princess.

I never played the original Metroid Prime. I wasnt sure how Id take them turning Metroid into a FPS, a genre, that I dont care much for

Since no one is posting their friend code, here's mine:

8011 7183 2516 5903

I'm accepting friend requests! :D

this game actually looks fun... I may give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"