MGM+ presents 'From'

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score

Unravel the mystery of a city in middle U.S.A. that imprisons everyone who enters. As the residents struggle to maintain a sense of normality and seek a way out, they must also survive the threats of the surrounding forest.

Binged the first season yesterday as I only have a 7 day free trial. Its a good show! It's like if you took everyone from LOST and put them in a small town with monsters as opposed to an Island...you'd have this show.

The first one was quite good, the second one not so much. I hope they don't milk it too much.

The second season wasn't that bad but it wasn't up to the first's level either. I agree it's a three, maybe four season series (short seasons) so long as they don't pad it out.

The second season wasn't that bad but it wasn't up to the first's level either. I agree it's a three, maybe four season series (short seasons) so long as they don't pad it out.
It wasn't awful, but it was definitely a step down. The writing in general wasn't as good and they lost me with the
Nightmare on Elm Street concept.

Second season was an extremely frustrating watch up until the last couple of episodes. Step down from the first season. The next season needs to kick it into high gear and answer some questions early on.

I'm on 2x09 and yeah....the 2nd season isnt BAD but it just keeps adding MORE AND MORE questions/mysteries.

Season 3 definitely needs to answer A LOT.

The very "monsters" that we were introduced to in S1 have barely done anything in S2 and especially with 20 new people...where's the temptation? That was the most interesting aspect of S1.

We really need more answers in Season 3, or else this is going to become tiresome. Hopefully, something is coming.

Binged the first season yesterday as I only have a 7 day free trial. Its a good show! It's like if you took everyone from LOST and put them in a small town with monsters as opposed to an Island...you'd have this show.

Why open a new thread? A thread for this show is already exist.

We really need more answers in Season 3, or else this is going to become tiresome. Hopefully, something is coming.
If we don't get some real movement in the next season I can see this being canceled. Not a lot of talking aboutbthis show which makes me wonder if enough people are even watching it for it to continue.

Found it...

I do enjoy the show and the actors. Like I feel horrified for all the main characters, and I want them to get out of this nightmarish situation.

But I think we do need some sort of clarity on what the town is and what the creatures are exactly, not to mention the unexplained strangeness. Like what are the worms and locusts supposed to be?

The problem is adding too many new mysteries before solving/answering previously existing questions. Would be a real shame for the show to get cancelled before we get enough of the "big picture".

I really hope it isn't another Lost situation where they are just making it up as they go along with no idea what is actually happening.
Sadly I think this is exactly what is going on.

I can go along with the Season 2 cliffhanger as long as Season 3 is not an endless series of bait-and-switch. The creators have set the table and now it's time to serve the meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"