• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miami Heat Fans UNITED

GoldenAgeHero said:
^^^yes it is.

I love Dallas, but it's not over yet. The Suns were down 3-1 against the Lakers and were on the verge of elimination, which resulted in an impressive run from the Suns that removed the Lakers from the playoffs.

So it's far from over for the Heat.

Hahaha, I love how 'my' team crushed 'your' team but I don't give a **** about it at all. Where as you guys would be creaming yourselfs. Makes me almost care about what's going on down the street. :D

Catman said:
lol. Hey, go ahead and create a Miami Vice thread. No one is stopping you. . .well. . .except the Evil Dew!
Sounds like a plan! :cool:

LastSunrise1981 said:
The Suns were down 3-1 against the Lakers and were on the verge of elimination, which resulted in an impressive run from the Suns that removed the Lakers from the playoffs.

You are aware that only 8 teams in the history of the NBA have accomplished this.

Catman said:
Tonight was depressing! :(

But, let's have faith, folks. It ain't over yet!

If Miami keeps giving up 4 point plays, and Shaq Deisel only scores 5 points it just might be.

Indiglo said:
Yay! MY team teh maveracks beat your gay team, YAYAYAYA!!!!!! YOU SUCK HEAT!!!!!111111

:rolleyes:

Grow the f**k up.

Nice! Call them gay and then tell him to grow up? Isn't it ironic, dontcha think?

LastSunrise1981 said:
I love Dallas, but it's not over yet. The Suns were down 3-1 against the Lakers and were on the verge of elimination, which resulted in an impressive run from the Suns that removed the Lakers from the playoffs.

So it's far from over for the Heat.
Suns > Heat

I got my tickets for game 3, anyone else going?

I watched on Sunday hoping that Miami would bring Wayne Simien (KU Basketball, baby!) off the bench, but, of course, they didn't. The way they played, I'm betting it would've helped.

that miami vice movie is gonna suck donkey balls. :(

Colin's mullet is not cool.

Equint77 said:
that miami vice movie is gonna suck donkey balls. :(

Colin's mullet is not cool.
Its directed by Michael Mann, who is a god when it comes to movies!!! And besides I asked most of my friends about Colin's Mullet and well think he's a hott dude! :cool:

NOFX said:
Its directed by Michael Mann, who is a god when it comes to movies!!! And besides I asked most of my friends about Colin's Mullet and well think he's a hott dude! :cool:

Yeah... they would think it's hot... all your friends hang out in West Hollywood. :o

And Michael Mann is a somewhat OK director.... but he ****ed up on this one.... the **** looks like it was directed by Michael Bay. :(

Equint77 said:
Yeah... they would think it's hot... all your friends hang out in West Hollywood. :o

And Michael Mann is a somewhat OK director.... but he ****ed up on this one.... the **** looks like it was directed by Michael Bay. :(
All you have seen is the trailer wait until you see the full movie! And Equint you should hang with us at West Hollywood because I heard your a good looking guy and we all like that! :cool:

NOFX said:
All you have seen is the trailer wait until you see the full movie! And Equint you should hang with us at West Hollywood because I heard your a good looking guy and we all like that! :cool:

I support the gay community.. however I'm not sure where you classify. :confused:

And if I got nauceous in the 2 minute trailers.... I think I'd probably end up in a coma having to sit through 2 hours of that ****ty toilet paper they filmed that movie on. :(

Catman said:
I know some members of the Hype live in Miami, Florida like myself, and together we're part of the celebration! After SO MANY years the Miami Heat FINALLY head to the NBA Finals. I was at the game tonight and the excitement at the arena was one of the greatest sports moments I have ever experienced! :)

yall getting swept

Jplaya supports the Mavericks? Somehow, I think this will only help the Heat in the long run.

Oakley said:
Nice! Call them gay and then tell him to grow up? Isn't it ironic, dontcha think?

Wow, you're an ass. Read it again, twice maybe, it might click.

bored said:
Jplaya supports the Mavericks? Somehow, I think this will only help the Heat in the long run.

nah the heat beat my team in the first round but anyone who has been watchign sees dallas is clearly the superior team

Jplaya2023 said:
nah the heat beat my team in the first round but anyone who has been watchign sees dallas is clearly the superior team

No sense of humor at all. Tsk, tsk.

Darthphere said:
I got my tickets for game 3, anyone else going?

I went and it was AWESOME! I'm going tomorrow as well.

How did I not find this thread earlier?! Heat. Woot. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"