DC TV Series Michael B. Jordan Developing Val Zod Limited Series For HBO Max

So we have Supergirl and now this but there is no place for Henry Cavill? Poor guy, must felt really betrayed. :sigh:

I mean, I doubt this’ll happen, but if they do an adaptation of the Earth 2 comic series, he can cameo as the original Superman.

Not a big fan of Michael B Jordan, but I am somewhat interested in this, because the comic book character is a interesting concept.

I can see myself giving this one a chance. I will of course skip that other JJ Abrams related project.

So hoping this will be good, and that they somehow manage to keep the quality up on Superman&Lois. I really want to be able to watch that show,and not have it to turn into "Morons in cosplay leather in rainy vancouver rooftops" like all the other Arrowverse shows have turned into very quickly after their premieres.

Last edited:
There is room for different incarnations of Superman on TV and film.

Like I have said before, I think the best thing for the whole line would be to just have one incarnation. So it does not water down the brand. But WB unfortunately does not care about that.

This one I can accept since its a different character.

Last edited:
Can you imagine a Superman multiverse movie with Henry Cavill Superman, Sasha Calle Supergirl, and Michael B. Jordan Superman that's like the Spider-Man Spider-Verse?

Can you imagine a Superman multiverse movie with Henry Cavill Superman, Sasha Calle Supergirl, and Michael B. Jordan Superman that's like the Spider-Man Spider-Verse?

You mean something like this?

Superman-14-featured-image.jpg

This was back in 2017, so Spidyverse wasn't the first to think of it. Also, didn't CW do something similar a few years back? Or am I imagining things?

You mean something like this?

Superman-14-featured-image.jpg

This was back in 2017, so Spidyverse wasn't the first to think of it. Also, didn't CW do something similar a few years back? Or am I imagining things?

I mean yeah, of course Into the Spider-Verse wasn't the first multiverse, DC have been doing it since '61.

As for CW, yeah--

superman-superman-portada.jpg

the-flash-of-two-worlds.jpeg

We can have a Superman multiverse movie or TV show.

We can have a Superman multiverse movie or TV show.

Honestly, this whole multiverse thing could deteriorate (VERY quickly) into a gimmick but will have to wait for no way home and Flashpoint to say for sure. Thus far we've had the CW Supermen cross-over which was (apparently) very silly and cheap looking and into the spidyverse, which was amazing.
Those 2 are prime examples (at extreme ends), with the former being a pure gimmick and the latter being a good movie made for the purpose of telling a good story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"