Animation Aquaman: King of Atlantis animated limited series coming to HBO MAX

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
“King of Atlantis” will begin with Aquaman’s first day on the job as king of Atlantis. Luckily, he has his two royal advisors to back him up – Vulko, the scholar, and Mera, the water controlling warrior-princess. Between dealing with unscrupulous surface dwellers, elder evils from beyond time and his own half-brother who wants to overthrow him, Aquaman is going to have to rise to the challenge and prove to his subjects, and to himself, that he’s the right man for the trident.
Aquaman Animated Miniseries Set at HBO Max With James Wan Producing

-Will be a 3-part limited animated series

-James Wan will executive produce

-No word if the live action cast will voice the characters.

-Will air on HBO Max

Yet another show not coming to DC Universe....and I dont think anything new actually has been announced for DC-U outside of the 5 shows that they have (and likely renew)

Yet another show not coming to DC Universe....and I dont think anything new actually has been announced for DC-U outside of the 5 shows that they have (and likely renew)

BIZARRO TV BUT HAVENT HEARD Much since nyc

If WarnerMedia ends up folding DC Universe into HBO Max, I just pray they keep the comic library intact. That’s what I’m getting the most use out of.

And if that in turn forces Disney+ to take on Marvel Unlimited, then so be it. :o

tumblr_n4dtkiKVak1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Well, I'm sure no one was expecting this style.

I would encourage people to just try it. Sometimes, something good can come out of it, despite your dislike of the artstyle. Steven Universe is similar artstyle, and that show got SERIOUS.

I will also say, sometimes, a looser artstyle can be more fun. I prefer BNA Studio Trigger over Gridman Studio Trigger.

I would encourage people to just try it. Sometimes, something good can come out of it, despite your dislike of the artstyle. Steven Universe is similar artstyle, and that show got SERIOUS.

I will also say, sometimes, a looser artstyle can be more fun. I prefer BNA Studio Trigger over Gridman Studio Trigger.

Steven Universe had an ok style. This is Thundercats Meow style.

I really wanna give this a shot, but this art style makes me so aggressive.

Idk I’m kinda digging it.

it'd need to have a really good story line, for me to get pass the looks of this style...

More Thundercats Roar then Steven’s Universe but hopefully more of the latter’s storytelling though.

This premiered today....and the episodes are 45mins long to my surprise.

Seems like your modern CN show nowadays with funny faces, 2mins of Aquaman figuring out how to sit on a chair, comedy comedy comedy. If your into all of those things the show is for you. For me...its just ok but not necessarily my cup of tea.

Yeah, it's just a little goofy animated series, it's not ground breaking, but I can respect it for being something different. Not really my cup of tea, but it's harmless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"