By Neptune's Beard! Animated Aquaman movie finally emerging from the depths?!

No he doesn't. He only has two villains who aren't horrible which are Black Manta and Ocean Master. Much like the Flash, Aquaman really suffers from a lack of memorable enemies. And even Flash has Professor Zoom, Captain Cold and Mirror Master. Don't get me wrong, I REALLY like Black Manta but Aquaman is limited in the villains department.

You obviously haven't read many Aquaman comics or Flash comics for that matter, he has a rogues gallery that is third to spideys and bats, because both have great villains.

Flash's rogues gallery is actually pretty awesome. Aquaman's isn't great, but Johns' was helping to change that.

who has the best rogues gallery imo

Batman
Spider Man
Superman
X-Men
The Flash

One of the best in the biz.

I remember watching a BTS video of him recording lines for The Clone Wars and you have him doing his Darth Maul right next to Clancy Brown, and during one reading when he was getting super intense, you see Brown just look at him like "Holy s***". :lmao:

I remember watching a BTS video of him recording lines for The Clone Wars and you have him doing his Darth Maul right next to Clancy Brown, and during one reading when he was getting super intense, you see Brown just look at him like "Holy s***". :lmao:

Got a link or was it on the dvd, cause I'd love to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"