Age of Extinction Michael Bay Promises Unique and More Robots

The Man of Steel

Sidekick
Reaction score
Michael Bay Promises Unique and More Robots
Source: MichaelBay.com
January 3, 2008

In a Happy New Year's message to fans on his official website, Transformers director Michael Bay wrote:

For the millions of viewers that logged on this year I want to thank you for the support. Transformers 2 will be coming soon. The new robots are really really unique and there are a lot of them this time.

Paramount/DreamWorks is planning a June 26, 2009 release for Transformers 2. Transformers was the third-biggest film of 2007 domestically with $319.2 million and fifth-biggest worldwide in 2007 with $706.5 million.

that's good...but more robots means less story, I guess...

I hope Bay will deliver on the promise of more unique robots. I want to see triple changers, gestalts, TF in gigantic proportion (Omega Supreme, Metroplex, Trypticon, etc), and Soundwave with his collection of minibots.

Maybe in personality wise?

Michael Bay Promises Unique and More Robots
Source: MichaelBay.com
January 3, 2008

In a Happy New Year's message to fans on his official website, Transformers director Michael Bay wrote:

For the millions of viewers that logged on this year I want to thank you for the support. Transformers 2 will be coming soon. The new robots are really really unique and there are a lot of them this time.

Paramount/DreamWorks is planning a June 26, 2009 release for Transformers 2. Transformers was the third-biggest film of 2007 domestically with $319.2 million and fifth-biggest worldwide in 2007 with $706.5 million.

So does Transformers 2 get it's own Spoiler/Non-Spoiler forums now?

Yay the news i been waiting for a Transformers sequel.
The Promise of New Robots too is jus wetting my appepitie even more, i wanna see Hot Rod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"