Michael Keaton to Paparazzi when asked if he's still the best Bat:"I AM Batman!"

Well...there you have it.

HelloPizzaHut.png

HelloPizzaHut.png

Attaboy. Straight from the horses mouth.

Batman wouldn't be laughing at how ridiculous his outfit is. I've yet to see a definitive Batman.

Keats is cool. Whenever he's being followed and asked questions like this, obviously not completely keen on the scenario, he's always polite and carries on without much fuss.

Batman wouldn't be laughing at how ridiculous his outfit is. I've yet to see a definitive Batman.

Aren't you an unhappy individual...

Want my advice?
tumblr_mgqn2xw3C91r5ls6go1_500.gif

url

Last edited:
There was something really awesome about watching Keaton say, in the new Robocop trailer, "he needs something more tactical...he needs...he needs something black".

There was something really awesome about watching Keaton say, in the new Robocop trailer, "he needs something more tactical...he needs...he needs something black".

That reminds me of what he said to his own son when he wanted to dress like Superman for Halloween and Michael tried to convence him to dress like Batman instead "Why don't you wear something darker ? Something blacker ? (doing the pointy ears with his fingers)
Makes you wonder if that line in Robocop wasn't a Keaton improv as he's known to do (like the "You wanna get nuts ?" scene)...

Keaton...I'll watch anything he does.

Fan for life right here.

Micheal Keaton came pretty close. Kevin Conroy's is pretty much bang on the money. Watch some BTAS!
Keaton is in a completely different ball field. All what Conroy had going was the voice. Physiology makes up 75% of communication (verbal communication only makes up 25%). I really like Keaton's voice but his physical communication was superb. Sorry to say but Conroy isn't even in the same league as Michael Keaton, Christian Bale and Adam West.

I admire what Keaton brought to being Batman (those eyes, that whisper) but lets not marginalize what Conroy did. Without his voice, Batman TAS wouldn't be nearly as perfect as it is.

Conroy deserves all of the recognition in the world for his magnificent work. The Burton Two and the Animated Series defines my childhood.

Physiology makes up 75% of communication (verbal communication only makes up 25%).

I dunno about that ratio. In the case of Bale's Batman I'd say those percentages are reversed... because Bale's Batman voice (yes, just the voice) ruined a lot of scenes for me. And by ruined I mean made then laughable/cringe worthy.

I'd say it's more 60/40. 60% physicality. Val Kilmer as an example - he had a pretty decent Batman voice but his physicality was a bit goofy, I thought.

I absolutely LOVE how he said it. Almost like it was a silly question.

That guy who got in the way of the camera at the end was a moron, jumping in front of the lens and everything.

That guy who got in the way of the camera at the end was a moron, jumping in front of the lens and everything.

The paparazzi need to know when to back off. I'm sure Keaton was relieved that somebody stepped in.

I'd hate to be a celebrity. You can't go anywhere without people getting in your face and asking stupid questions all the time. I thought Keaton handled this very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"