Guardians of the Galaxy Michael Rosenbaum's role

So was Rosenbaum a cgi character? I didn't even notice him.

:funny: Not gonna lie, I didn't even notice that was his character.

I immediately recognized that voice. Hope that group comes back in the sequel!

yeah i was definitely intrigued a lot more when they showed that group especially with the end credits i wonder if we will see more of them in gotg3

yeah i was definitely intrigued a lot more when they showed that group especially with the end credits i wonder if we will see more of them in gotg3
I think it's almost a given, especially with what Gunn, Feige, and a few others have said about their future.

And hopefully doing a lot more than he did this time.

Here's a BTS with Rosenbaum with the Ravagers
latest

I mean, you have Sylvester Stallone, Michael Rosenbaum, Ving Rhames, Michelle Yeoh and Miley Cyrus. There's no way they won't show up again. It may or may not be in GotG 3, but it will be in some future movie.

I mean, you have Sylvester Stallone, Michael Rosenbaum, Ving Rhames, Michelle Yeoh and Miley Cyrus. There's no way they won't show up again. It may or may not be in GotG 3, but it will be in some future movie.
Was Cyrus that robot head in the credit scene?

The original Guardians/Raveagers were great, and I would love to see a throw down between them and the expanded GOTG team in Volume 3. But the standout to me was Krugarr, the sorcerer snake/human hybrid. He needs his own series yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"