Michelle Pfeiffer is Janet van Dyne/The Wasp I

That introduction video of her sounds fantastic. I hope they post that.

My childhood Batman and Catwoman are now both in the MCU.

Unexpected choice. I hope she has brown hair and not her usual blonde.

We just need Danny DeVito and Christopher Walken in the MCU now.

Another coup for Marvel...I thought that for sure Sharon Stone was playing Wasp but Michelle Pfeiffer joining the MCU I mean first Keaton original Batman joins the MCU and now Pfeiffer original Catwoman joins the MCU now too...it seems Marvel is pulling out all the stops

Another coup for Marvel...I thought that for sure Sharon Stone was playing Wasp but Michelle Pfeiffer joining the MCU I mean first Keaton original Batman joins the MCU and now Pfeiffer original Catwoman joins the MCU now too...it seems Marvel is pulling out all the stops

Respectfully, how is this a coup? It's not like DC is saying "oh darn, now we can't make that Batman Returns sequel."

The actors don't care about the Marvel-DC nonsense, the studios don't even, it's literally entirely in the minds of fanboys.

Like the people saying Marvel stole Fishburne from DC...the Man of Steel movie isn't filming right now like Ant Man is, so this IS NO COUP. Fishburne can still do more movies as Perry White.

Even so this is still a great casting choice nonetheless

Ha! I would actually love to see Danny play Winston Churchill in a comedy.

Yeah Michelle is amazing. Marvel is always good at attracting talent

Danny DeVito could potentially play Egghead.

Not so keen on continuing the Crossfire plot. We already had Darren Cross in the first Ant-Man movie. Couldn't Walton Goggins have played someone else?

Michelle Pfeiffer is a Goddess, this is a wonderful piece of casting, my favourite from SDCC. I'm guessing one of the big events of the movie will be rescuing Jan from the Quantum Realm.

Michelle Pfeiffer is a Goddess, this is a wonderful piece of casting, my favourite from SDCC. I'm guessing one of the big events of the movie will be rescuing Jan from the Quantum Realm.

Absolutely agreed!!

Danny DeVito could potentially play Egghead.

Not so keen on continuing the Crossfire plot. We already had Darren Cross in the first Ant-Man movie. Couldn't Walton Goggins have played someone else?

I'm guessing Goggins will be behind Ghost and her suit.

I'm guessing Goggins will be behind Ghost and her suit.

Don't know about that. Ghost was so mysterious in the comics that you never knew whom he was working for. He just seemed to operate on his own and was like a corporate gremlin. I think he once trapped Iron Man in a ghost-like state. It would be cool if Iron Man encountered the Ghost one day.

Oh my lord. I had a crush on her as catwoman back in the day. Awesome news!!!

I really hope we get an extended scene with her and Douglas with de-aged effects.

Douglas is playing a fairly serious character, so I hope that Michelle is playful and bubbly and more humorous. Evangeline is playing more of the straight woman to Paul Rudd, but Janet shouldn't be so similar to Hope. I'm hoping that Hope got her serious personality more from her father.

Seeing Pfeiffer as Janet as Michael Douglas' character Hank's wife and Evangeline's character's mother equals perfection...to see Michelle and Evangeline as mother and daughter especially it will feel like a passing of the torch as far as the Wasps go

Feige talks a bit about casting Pfeiffer

[YT]5PUzypCbC-E[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"