• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sci-Fi Mickey 17

Robert Pattinson To Star in Bong Joon Ho’s Next Film At Warner Bros – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: After taking nearly two years to figure out his next project following his Oscar sweep at the 2020 Academy Awards, Parasite director Bong Joon Ho looks to have found his next film and is taking a certain Caped Crusader along for the ride. Sources tell deadline, Bong is in talks to write and direct an Untitled film based on Edward Ashton’s upcoming novel Mickey7 for Warner Bros. and that The Batman star Robert Pattinson is in talks to star. Bong will also produce the untitled film for his production company Offscreen alongside Dooho Choi for Kate Street Picture Company as will Plan B.

I really don't like his international/US movies. He should make more korean movies like Memories of Murder, Mother or Parasite

I liked Okja a lot. Snowpiercer was good, not great.

Just because you didn't like his previous international movies doesn't mean you won't like his next one, though.

Might as well announce Tilda Swinton's casting.

Still need to get around to watching Parasite…

But I loved Snowpiercer, so I’m game for this, especially with Rob in the mix.

I am really looking forward to this, science fiction and Bong Joon Ho.

lol the contrasting pics they decided to use for that!

This isn't out until 2024. Why are we getting this tease now? A photo would've been just as sufficient.

This isn't out until 2024. Why are we getting this tease now? A photo would've been just as sufficient.
Eh, it’s a single shot just to put the word out there. If this was an actual teaser, I’d be more surprised.

Wait so is it Mickey7 or Mickey17? Guess they changed the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"