Miltographic - Fanart, Manips and Graphic Design

miltographic

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello!

Well, to those of you that knew me under my old identity... I'm back, I missed you, I'm sorry I didn't write - lets not make a big deal of it. To those of you that didn't... Hello.

A lot has changed... and a lot hasn't; I still spend way too much time working on personal projects of a geeky/superhero/pop culture nature; and so I'm sharing them with anyone that has nothing better to do. Hopefully at least some of you will enjoy at least some of what I do...

Enjoy... (maybe),
Milton
x

... previously.

dn2h.jpg
hh9t.jpg
4y6j.jpg
rkp.jpg

gszy.jpg
4ztq.jpg
2iu9.jpg
s7nj.jpg

Last edited:
. I Hope They Don't Get Lost - Glinda the Good/Dianne Pilkington .

0w7w.jpg

I can't hide it. I'm a Wicked fanboy, to the point of obsession. I love everything about it, the story and characters, the design, the visuals and yes.. the music - and I'm owning the sheer gay-ness of that.

This pic is of the amazing Dianne Pilkington, who played Glinda (Galinda) in the West End production; and is by far the most perfect Glinda I have ever seen! If you haven't seen Wicked; I'd thoroughly recommend it. I was dragged along; and was never really into musicals - but Wicked made me want to live in Oz full time.

Enjoy,
Milton

x

[Extra Tidbit : If it really was "silent"... She'd really be called Linda the Good.

Last edited:
. Xander Harris - Nicholas Brendon .

x62b.jpg

Buffy fan for life. And I've always had a huge crush on Xander/Nicholas Brendon. This was a total rush job, took about 2 hours; and finished just in time to get a copy signed by Nicholas Brendon at Wrexham Comic Con 2013.

Enjoy,
Milton
x

. Darth Maul - Ray Park .

qru8.jpg

I was struggling to finish some other design work, so I took a break... and this happened - it wasn't intentional, and its not the most original concept, I'll grant you; but now it exists.

Enjoy,
Milton

x

. She's The Major! - Major Kira/Nana Visitor .

tjkf.jpg

This was actually a gift for someone special's birthday, he's a huge Kira fan. The 'She's the Major!' line doesn't make much sense out of context, but its an in-joke (which some of you may be able to work out!).

I've entered a variation of this design into the 'WeLoveFine' Star Trek t-shirt competition which is currently in the voting phase... if you have time to spare and actually like the design; you can vote for it here.

9iht.jpg

Enjoy,
Milton

x

. I'm A Doctor... - EMH/Robert Picardo .

wn37.jpg

Robert Picardo was also at Wrexham Comic Con 2013... So I made this. I just love a sarcastic, holographic physician.

Oh... and if I've missed any... or any of these AREN'T from the EMH... Please don't tell me... I won't be able to sleep at night!

Enjoy,
Milton

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"