• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moon Crash Live

sweetass i didnt know it was on the Today Show

lol nasa is so dis-organized its funny

LOL at the losers sitting outside, looking up.

Next time they should attach a couple of thermal nukes to the ship, that'll make it more pleasing to the eye.

Nasa really dropped the ball by not letting Michael Bay take the reigns on this one, we would have had a great visual, plus discovery of water, and some sort of tablet with alien writing on it.

And that room looked small. Clearly wasn't the big one in the movies.

What a disappointment. Nothing cool.
yeppers, I'd rather look at your avvy, :o
I mean really? all the hububb for squat???
:dry::dry::dry::dry::dry:

Le_Voyage_dans_la_lune.jpg

:awesome:

...it appears that the moon bombing was correct. They found a great deal of water on the moon. It looks like the fate of the world in 'The Time Machine' is even closer...

We're whalers on the moon, We carry a harpoon. But there ain't no whales. So we tell tall tales. And sing our whaling tune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"