• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Action-Adventure Mortal Kombat 2

The actors who play Scorpion and Raiden are in the new show Shogun. It’s obvious they’re very good actors and being wasted in MK by a crappy script

Weird that they chose October to release it in.

Pst....
People who were disappointed with the first are gonna be happy with this one. An improvement would be an understatement. /SPOILER]

I rewatched the first one a few days ago since it was on Netflix. My original opinion was that I overall enjoyed it but admitted to the many issues it did have. Upon my recent re-watch, I seemed to have enjoyed it even more than the last time. Still not afraid to admit to its flaws and feeling of the budget with effects and such were all over the place. But I enjoyed it enough that I'm sure I'll watch it again at some point. Even the 1995 film I still watch occasionally as a guilty pleasure. Looking forward to this sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"