• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Most Anticipated Games of 2023

Reaction score
What games are you looking forward to neXt year?

Mine are:
Assassin's Creed Mirage
Hogwarts Legacy
Resident Evil 4
Spider-Man 2

Starfield
Spider-Man 2
Hogwarts Legacy
Resident Evil 4
Jedi Survivor
Suicide Squad Kills The Justice League

I know I’m not meant to but I’m quite keen to see how skull and bones turns out. I just love the idea of exploring on a pirate ship and getting up to all sorts of hijinks

Street Fighter 6 and Starfield are highest for me from that list.

From the poll choices, it looks like Spider-Man 2 is the only big eXclusive PlayStation game neXt year.

Spider-Man 2 is my most anticipated, followed by Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (should add that to the poll too) and Jedi Survivor. I'll also play Hogwarts Legacy, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and Suicide Squad but I'm nowhere near as hyped for those.

Starfield, and Diablo IV and Dragon Age: Dreadwolf if there’s any chance they come out next year.

What games are you looking forward to neXt year?

Mine are:
Assassin's Creed Mirage
Hogwarts Legacy
Resident Evil 4
Spider-Man 2
The ones in my wait list right now are:

Assassin's Creed Mirage
Hogwarts Legacy
Mortal Kombat 1
Resident Evil 4 Remake
Spider-Man 2
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Street Fighter 6

A total of 7 games which are more games compare to my 2021 games (3) and 2022 games (4). I think I will get Mirage during at launch. MK1/SF6 when they released a complete edition. The rest when they are cheaper.

Now that Zelda and Trepang 2 are out, I'm waiting on Robocop: Rogue City.

So glad I found this thread.

This is usually around the time of year where my brother and I would go up to GameStop or something to pre-order upcoming games. Knowing him, it would be NBA 2K24.

The only game I really have my eye on right now is Mortal Kombat 1. I'm curious but also cautious to see how they shake up the timeline. I would've said Spider-Man 2 as well, but I don't have a PS5.

EDIT: And Assassin's Creed: Mirage.

Last edited:
Now that I've played Jedi Survivor and Tears of the Kingdom...

nothing-left.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"