• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Mountain Dew, I Love You!

The Original Bamfer

Big, Bald and Beautiful
Reaction score
So, after buying a fantastic five dollar foot long tonight (chicken bacon ranch, ya hurd :o), I went to my former place of employment to notice the most brilliantly epic display of carbonated sugar-water ever.

mtd1go9.png

I had to buy them all. Well, really, I only wanted the sexy blue ones. But then I began to feel bad for the lonely pink one... and, yeah, goodbye six bucks - hell, it was worth it. :o

So, the second thing I thought (after "This... is... AMAZING!") was, "I definitely need to make a thread on the Hype! about these." But then I did a little research and found out that these flavors are actually competing against each other to be the next, official, Mountain Dew flavor! :wow:

http://www.dewmocracy.com/home.aspx

Please, please, please vote for Voltage. It's a raspberry citrus flavor, but most importantly, it's blue. And this is more than just a soda flavor... this is the climax to the story of a boy who had a dream. A boy whose father had an IN with the Pepsi company. A boy who was promised years ago that, soon, a Mountain Dew would come out, no, a blue Mountain Dew with a raspberry flavor would come out... and years later - today - it happened. But it's up to you to make his dream permanent.

That boy... was me. :csad:

Epic, I know.

We have the Revolution at my job, I tried it and it's not bad.

I hadn't realized they made it to retail yet, need to grab them.

This reminds me of the Great M&M's election. I totally voted for the blue M&M. And, obviously, America made the right choice. They better make the right choice with Mountain Dew. :cmad:

I have denounced the evil that is soda. Soda will wreak havoc in your body at the molecular level that is leagues beyond anything you'll see in Innerspace starring Dennis Quaid.

btw... Innerspace is an awesome movie that is almost too good to mention in this thread that is geared toward making healthy people unhealthy. Jag should come in here and take a big fat healthy dump on it.

But not as x-treme as Malice. :o

Like he's in the least bit x-treme. I'm sure he loves to practice that voice in the bathroom and what not... but he's computer geek. *WHOA* X-tremely x-treme. You guys slay me. Get a girlfriend.

New flavors?? That's awesome. Our city must be slow getting them, I haven't seen anything yet. And honestly, Mountain Dew is the only kind of pop I drink..And I've debunked the whole Yellow 5 crap years ago.

How is Voltage compared to Code Red?

Never been able to get hold of it over here.

Nothing can surpass the original Mountain Dew, all these gimmick flavors taste just like that, a gimmick.

Hate Mountain Dew.. but I leik bloo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"