Age of Ultron Movie Discussion - NO SPOILERS EDITION

coluanprime

Sidekick
Reaction score
I created this thread for people who wanted to talk about the movie but who didn't want to have to deal with the main thread which is full of spoilers.
Rules:
No spoilers about plot (aside from the synopsis, and very vague plot details ie the HYDRA part at the beginning), footage (aside from the first 3 trailers), or images. These shouldn't go here even if placed in spoiler tags.

After we see it we'll want to just talk openly about it. I dont want to post a ton of spoiler tags when Ive seen the film.

This is actually a great idea. Like the Book Readers/Non book readers threads in the GOT forum.

Last edited:
Yeah do a Spoiler and Non Spoiler topic. man I cannot wait to go see this movie!! ARRRRRRGHH

I was originally thinking that once AoU comes out I would have to fast from using these forums for a while, but if we have a thread like this, that won't be needed! Great plan, and now is probably around the perfect time to start it. (Probably)
Also, if we can talk about the Trailers, can we talk about the Movie Spots? I saw that it seems the movie spots are being used as TV advertisements. (Maybe that's what it has always been, I just never knew there was a separate thing called a 'movie spot')
Also, can we theorize things which COULD possibly be in the movie? Because I can just state a quote from a trailer/tv spot, but without theorizing what it could mean there isn't much discussion. But that also means that people will likely come up with correct theories, so how do we determine what is a 'spoiler' or not? We just cant use comic book references? At this point no one has seen the movie, so it seems like there can't REALLY be any spoilers presented. :p

I'll get back to this thread once I've seen the movie! The premiere here is on April 22. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"