• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movie Ideas

Smallville#1fan

Civilian
Reaction score
What movies should people make? Like a remake, or a movie based off of something. I thought about that and decided to make a thread about it, and ABRACADABRA!, it's here! Post your ideas, please.
  • please on spamming
  • no comment ing mean things about an idea of a member
  • never post bad words
  • do not get off-topic
  • have fun posting
Here are my ideas:

• Tom and Jerry
  • Star Wars (remake)
  • Naruto
  • Sailermoon
  • Pokemon
What are your ideas?

CRIME OF THE CENTURY!!! Seriously- WTF???

Star Wars should NEVER be remade!!!

Original idea : Some guy going on a killing rampage of anyone planning to make a godawful movie based on a video game. The sequel would include a time modificator device that would slow the pace of the society thus having more time to apply quality of a movie instead of quantity (new flop each week). It would be called : Die Free or Die Hard

EDIT : I've just read the rules at the top...hmmmmmmmm
Well I had fun posting this so I'll let it there.
But here's a non-critical proposal : a movie based on the Darfur genocide, which was left behind all the Rwanda movies. That could be an interesting idea, if properly directed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"