MTV's Yo Mamma!

A.J.Rimmer(BSC) said:
Does MUSIC TELEVISION even play music anymore? They don't in the UK, how about the U.S?
They don't play music on the channel at all in the UK and they still call it Music Television?

PyroChamber said:
They don't play music on the channel at all in the UK and they still call it Music Television?

Darn tootin'. The typical line up (last time I checked) includes crap like:

- My Sweet Sixteen (whiny teen b*****s holding parties for their chums)
- Pimp My Ride
- Dismissed

etc

Its a disgrace, they don't even show stuff like TRL anymore (To the best of my knowledge).

NUFF SAID!

A.J.Rimmer(BSC) said:
Darn tootin'. The typical line up (last time I checked) includes crap like:

- My Sweet Sixteen (whiny teen b*****s holding parties for their chums)
- Pimp My Ride
- Dismissed

etc

Its a disgrace, they don't even show stuff like TRL anymore (To the best of my knowledge).

NUFF SAID!
That's funny because we don't get Dismissed or Pimp My Ride anymore here. But PLENTY of Super Sweet 16 :down

It's strange. It's sort-of like something that's so s**tty, that you have to watch it and you end up laughing at it. :) :o :(

Colossal Spoons said:
The only funny joke I heard on that show was "Yo mamma is so fat, even her picture is heavy."

The one that stuck out to me was, "Yo so fat, when you were a baby, you breast-fed yourself!"

A.J.Rimmer(BSC) said:
Does MUSIC TELEVISION even play music anymore? They don't in the UK, how about the U.S?

They only have straight blocks of music videos late at night or early in the morning. They also have a station called "MTV Hits" that pretty much shows all music videos.

Yo Momma's so dumb that when the doctor told her she had crabs, she went to the local sea food market to try & sell them.

Yo Momma's so dumb that when the doctor told her she had crabs, she went to the beach to try & release them.

Yo Momma's so dumb that when the doctor told her she had crabs, she went out & bought an aquarium to keep them as pets.

Yo Momma's so dumb that when the doctor told her she had crabs, she asked would there be enough to feed her husband.

My siblings are watching this show and since the computer is in the same room :mad: :mad: :mad: If i ever met Wilmer in person :eek: It's a genius idea since people are watching it. What happened to america:o?

Mtv sux VH1 sux HBO sux(except the Sopranos) cable sux all together. I honestly can't remember the last time VH1 showed a music video? They should just become Reality tv channel.

AllThingsComic said:
Mtv sux VH1 sux HBO sux(except the Sopranos) cable sux all together. I honestly can't remember the last time VH1 showed a music video? They should just become Reality tv channel.

Both MTV and VH1 do play music videos late at night and early in the morning. I know, because I generally look around those channels to see if I find anything good to listen to as I'm getting ready for another s**ty day. :up:

Yo Mamma's so skinny when she swallowed a peanut, she looked 6 months pregnant

Yo Mamma's so nasty that when she took a bath, the water came out and said no thanks

Yo Mamma is so skinny, she wrapped her self in aluminum foil and went as a left over breadstick to a halloween party. lol

Yo mamma so skinny ... I have her in my mouth **guy spits out toothpick** lol

why can they bring back good shows like BJ and the Bear, a man and his monkey, now theres a concept i can get behind.

Yo Momma is so skinny, she could hula hoop through a cheerio! lol Now that's funny, not heard on the show, just one I grew up hearing.

yep. yo momma sucks. the show, i mean... not yo actual momma. although i have heard a few rumors. the show joins most of mtv's line-up as total crap, although i must disagree on pimp my ride. it's a fine show... what kind of a guy doesn't like cars?

Yo Mamma's so fat that when she was in class,she got marked absent

I've heard better momma jokes here on SHH then on the entire showing of Yo Momma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"