• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

MUSIC Score and More DISCUSSION

Creed unfortunately I don't think there is one, I've checked amazon. There's only the score.

And yeah, they have info early- they already have the page for the song CD for Transformers.

Can't get the Silver Surfer theme out of my head... especially the arrangement of it in the track Norrin Radd.

sounds good...but I was hoping for a little bit more epic when it comes to the Silver Surer and galactus...after all they are cosmic beings, something no human have ever seen before. So I was hoping it'd be epic and captture that alienish essense I guess, may between something majestic like LOTR and mysterious and creep like the X-Files or the Matrix

sounds good...but I was hoping for a little bit more epic when it comes to the Silver Surer and galactus...after all they are cosmic beings, something no human have ever seen before. So I was hoping it'd be epic and captture that alienish essense I guess, may between something majestic like LOTR and mysterious and creep like the X-Files or the Matrix

The last Surfer theme with the choir....I have a feeling I know when that is.....
I believe it is the part where he is flying through the clouds towards Galactus....
and you put that music with that scene.....and IMO, you have the perfect example of EPIC....

I think the score sounds incredible! Having been a little dissapointed with Young's score for Spiderman 3, this will definately boost my appreciation for a well composed movie score.

Just one little observation. Did anyone notcie that during the "Chasing the Surfer" track, there's a slight hip-hop/DJ feel to it? sounds like the bongos from the Powerpuff Girls theme song.

I love the fact that they've tied in the original Fanfare--which I personally enjoyed immensely.

Golden State Pops Orchestra to premiere new Fantastic Four suite
On Saturday, June 9, 2007, the Golden State Pops Orchestra, located in San Pedro, CA, will be presenting "Superheroes & Beyond", which will feature the world premiere of John Ottman's new Fantastic Four suite (conducted by Damon Intrabartolo), as well as the new "Superman Returns Piano Concerto" (performed by Eric Anderson). Music from X-Men 2, Batman, Spider-Man and more are also expected to be performed, conducted by Steven Allen Fox.

For tickets and details, visit the Golden State Pops Orchestra website.

http://www.soundtrack.net/news/article/?id=991

I didn't spoil myself with the titles, but Track 14 and Track 19 are amazing.
The score, as a whole, sounds great.

I just LOVE the updated Doom theme (Track 14). The original from the first movies was my favorite piece of score in it.

*Geekasms*

Track 14 seems to be a big time favorite...Doom's theme sounds so grand and epic...music that FINALLY fits what the character could be...sounds like it could be his "Imperial March" (Vader's Theme).

I like it. So far it's an improvement over the score of the 1st one (although i still don't like the main FF theme). Can't wait to hear the Surfer's theme in full.

I don't know if anyone knows this but the soundtrack is available in full on itunes. It's freaking awsome.

Track 14 seems to be a big time favorite...Doom's theme sounds so grand and epic...music that FINALLY fits what the character could be...sounds like it could be his "Imperial March" (Vader's Theme).

sounds cheesy

That's different.... so might we get a full performed soundtrack album? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"