Must-Have Villains

You absolutely need to see all of these on screen before the MCU ends? I think you're going to be disappointed!

Not really, but they are the ones I want to see in MCU especially if they are sequels for Doctor Strange, Iron Man and Ant-Man.

they would probably have to take a route similar to avenger e. m. h. and say he time traveled to prevent tony from creating ultron

Last edited:
Assuming Thanos is gonna be the Villain in Avengers 3, I think it would be particularly brilliant, if after it's all over, The Avengers have face their deadliest foe yet, and came out the other side, the movie ends on a nice peaceful note.

Then Bam! We get a Kang mid credits scene, similar to what we got with Thanos in the first Avengers movie.

Feige and the Mandarin one-shot have both said he wasn't The Mandarin.

Don't care, the movie specifically said he was the Mandarin, they can backpedal all they want but until they Retcon that away in a movie he is the Mandarin.

Radioactive Man

radioactive-412.jpg

I'd love to see Red Hulk. They'd have to do the whole "who is the Red Hulk" thing though

I always figured Fox has the rights to the name Nathaniel Richards, and probably to all the Pharaoh Elements, but that Disney has the rights to most of Kang. The name, the armor etc.

Yeah there's absolutely no way in my mind that Fox has the rights to Kang. He is first and foremost an Avengers villain without question. Nathaniel Richards obviously is tied to FF but it would be a shame if the Avengers couldn't also tie into the Rama Tut back story as well somehow (e.g. the classic Celestial Madonna Avengers story line). I always thought the Pharoah stuff was so cool. I will be happy to someday see Kang regardless but this rights fiasco nonsense really does end up bastardizing some of these characters sad to say.

Tim Blake Nelson as The Leader plz? Need some Hulk villains up in this MCU!

I raised an eyebrow but did not really shed a tear when Fox stole Nelson from Marvel in order to cast him in Fantastic Four. I thought he played his part a little too goofy in TIH. I still do hope to see the Leader someday. Thankfully whoever replaces TBN will have the benefit of prosthetics for visuals and the excuse of a gamma powered brain to explain personality shifts so that the character can be portrayed properly without any real disruption to continuity.

Assuming Thanos is gonna be the Villain in Avengers 3, I think it would be particularly brilliant, if after it's all over, The Avengers have face their deadliest foe yet, and came out the other side, the movie ends on a nice peaceful note.

Then Bam! We get a Kang mid credits scene, similar to what we got with Thanos in the first Avengers movie.

Yeah that'd be pretty damn cool.

I raised an eyebrow but did not really shed a tear when Fox stole Nelson from Marvel in order to cast him in Fantastic Four. I thought he played his part a little too goofy in TIH. I still do hope to see the Leader someday. Thankfully whoever replaces TBN will have the benefit of prosthetics for visuals and the excuse of a gamma powered brain to explain personality shifts so that the character can be portrayed properly without any real disruption to continuity.

There might not be a bigger sign that Tim Blake Nelson gave up on ever being able to play The Leader for real than him settling for Mole Man.

Michael Emerson as the leader is what I want to see most.

-Amora the Enchantress and Skurge the Executioner.
-Dormammu.
-Baron Zemo.
-Madame Hydra.
-Taskmaster.
-Shuma-Gorath.
-Sin.
-Madame Masque.
-The Ghost.
-Count Nefaria.
-The REAL Mandarin.
-Michael Korvac.
-Kaang the Conqueror.
-Typhoid Mary.
-Bullseye.
-The Purple Man.
-Lady Bullseye.
-Hela.
-Surtur.

Oh, we know plenty about the "Mandarin" beyond the teaser. For instance, we also know that he did absolutely nothing when someone stole both his name and his organization, until after said someone was safely dead. Apparently, he's willing to avenge his honor against a washed up actor, but is unwilling to strike against an actual supervillain.

No, that's you just making crap up. An equally plausible explanation is that the Mandarin, who is still unknown at this point, has his own plans and doesn't want to reveal himself yet. So let Tony take out the fake, avenge his "honor," and then continue on with his original plan. He gets everything that he wants and doesn't have to lift a finger. In other words, it's called be smart and calculating, like a good villain should be.

-Amora the Enchantress and Skurge the Executioner.
-Dormammu.
-Baron Zemo.
-Madame Hydra.
-Taskmaster.
-Shuma-Gorath.
-Sin.
-Madame Masque.
-The Ghost.
-Count Nefaria.
-The REAL Mandarin.
-Michael Korvac.
-Kaang the Conqueror.
-Typhoid Mary.
-Bullseye.
-The Purple Man.
-Lady Bullseye.
-Hela.
-Surtur.

Pretty sure he's going to be the main villain of the Jessica Jones Netflix series.

No, that's you just making crap up. An equally plausible explanation is that the Mandarin, who is still unknown at this point, has his own plans and doesn't want to reveal himself yet. So let Tony take out the fake, avenge his "honor," and then continue on with his original plan. He gets everything that he wants and doesn't have to lift a finger. In other words, it's called be smart and calculating, like a good villain should be.

Or we could go with the explanation that doesn't require postulating a hundred rationalizations and justifications in order to make work. Occam's Razor.

I am completely aware of the current studio film rights and with that said I would love the following to make it to screen in the Marvel Studios MCU one day:

1. Magneto - (love Ian Mckellan, but I'd love to see a Jim Lee-ish 90's badass version), Sabretooth, Blob, Mystique, Pryo, Avalanche, and Toad bonus for the win.
2. Doctor Doom
3. Juggernaught and Black Tom Cassidy
4. Venom and Carnage
5. Enchantress and Executioner
6. Ulik
7. Super-Skrull
8. Taskmaster
9. Madame Hydra
10. M.O.D.O.K.

High Evolutionary - just because I like a good mad geneticist and Dr Moreau pastiche. And he'd fit in nicely with all this "genetic miracles" thing.

Kang - because time traveling can be a good tool if used right. And it would be cool to see how can the heroes fight someone who can travel trough time on a whim, it could be pretty creative.

Shuma Gorath - Marvel's own Lovecraftian mythos, hell yeah.

The Leader (if full) - I'd like to see some sort of "Gamma World" type story.

MODOK - because he's something that can be very cool if done right.

Dormammu - though I believe that he'll be at least teased in Dr Strange movie.

Klaw and Man-Ape - hopefully they'll be in the first Black Panther movie.

Ghost, Living Laser, Melter, Blizzard, Dreadknight and Unicorn - because those are my favorite Iron Man villains not yet adapted. :D

Madman, Gremlin, Absorbing Man and Bi-Beast - because those are my favorite Hulk villains not yet adapted. :D

Last edited:
Well your absorbing man wish will be fulfilled in AoS soon.

My most wanted villains to make it to the big screen are:

Mr Sinister
Omega Red
Mysterio
Kraven
Blastaar
Magus

They didn't steal him, he left Marvel since they weren't using him

Enchantress, Dormammu

and

DOOM.

Throw whatever money they have to at Fox to get him back. I don't really mind Fox and Sony having some Marvel characters. But Doom belongs in the MCU.

as much as I agree they would probably need to buy the ENTIRE FF package

Arcade_(Marvel).jpg

406px-Krang.jpg

tumblr_static_tom2.jpg

4c211b51cddd4.jpg

Arcade
Hammerhead
The Wrecking Crew
Dormammu
Warlord Krang
Immortus
Constrictor
Madcap
The Hood
Taskmaster
Juggernaut & Black Tom team up.

Arcade I believe could be one hell of a twisted mind to bring to the movie world. His Murderworld plot given a decent writer & director maybe a lure for young & old marvel fans to finally see X Men, Avengers, Spider Man etc out under real pressure.

Something like The Running Man type story but with Arcade capturing a range of different heroes could be developed into a fun movie for todays audience.

X Men sequel with Arcade?

Last edited:
Taskmaster
The Hand
Phalanx
Baron Zemo
Enchantress and Executioner
Beyonder
The Wrecking Crew
Korvac
Kang and any other version of him. I feel like the Council of Kang would be in Whedon's wheelhouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"