• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Mutants Cameos for X3?

The guy talking in that clip is known as Jack Stover in the book..

There are dozens of background mutants who arent itentified

Specter313 said:
Doesn't really matter though. Anyone, regardless of current size, would need major prosthetic and CGI enhancement if they were to play Blob. It would even be better with Ethan now that he's lost weight, so they can just put a lightweight prosthetic body on him and he'll be able to be more agile.

Exactly right, man. Plus, Suplee's character Seth Ryan from AMERICAN HISTORY X... dude, that's exactly how mean sprited and dangerous the Blob is. Suplee can play that perfectly.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Banshee cameo on Muir Island. Perhaps some Scottish guy hugging Moira McTaggert before she leaves or standing with her in a lab.

It would also help give Siryn a family connection. They will probably make it subtle and we see a castle with a sign that says "Cassidy Keep"

And a big reach would be Proteus

Has it been established who the last brotherhood member is in the Wolverine forest fight scene? It'd be the guy who is throwing the wooden stake type weapons at him (I believe he is drawing these in from the trees around him). I could probably figure out who it is if I went and looked around but I am feeling pretty lazy right now so I didn't know if anyone knew off the top of their head haha

Well, "Spike" was on a casting sheet and Zak mentioned that Spyke may make an appearance in the film..

Putting two and two together, I'd say that that guy is definitely an incarnation of Spyke,..

-TNC

lordofthenerds said:
Yeah, he looks Indian. Probably some unknown mutant from the comics. We probably shouldn't even try to guess.

To be prefectly fair, comic Phat was some white blonde guy, and as we all saw lastnight, film Phat isn't. Likewise for Quill and Callisto and their comic counterparts versus the film ones.

MemnochZERO said:
To be prefectly fair, comic Phat was some white blonde guy, and as we all saw lastnight, film Phat isn't. Likewise for Quill and Callisto and their comic counterparts versus the film ones.
So what? We tried to figure out who Jen Leung was playing also and he's turning out to be the unknown character Quill. And Gambit has alread been confirmed not to be in the movie.

TNC9852002 said:
Well, "Spike" was on a casting sheet and Zak mentioned that Spyke may make an appearance in the film..

Putting two and two together, I'd say that that guy is definitely an incarnation of Spyke,..

-TNC
Yeah, I'm almost 100% sure that guy is the Spike we saw on that casting sheet.

lordofthenerds said:
Yeah, I'm almost 100% sure that guy is the Spike we saw on that casting sheet.

Cool...not that it is vital to know since he just gets his ass handed to him, but I was marginally interested.

Hmmm...If this is "Spike" from the comics (not the Evan Daniels character), wasn't he a character, although not too popular, that was more defined by his ethnicity (unlike Callisto)?

I can't quite make out the ethnicity of the guy in the clip with Wolverine...

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Hmmm...If this is "Spike" from the comics (not the Evan Daniels character), wasn't he a character, although not too popular, that was more defined by his ethnicity (unlike Callisto)?

I can't quite make out the ethnicity of the guy in the clip with Wolverine...

-TNC
I think he's mostly white but has something else in him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"