• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Fellow Hypers... GATHER AND HELP

Cold2daToucH004

No... Scarecrow
Reaction score
This year has basically been garbage for me. However, there is good news. I'm a film maker who finally decided to enter into a film contest (kinda). It was a WOW CABLE TV commercial contest. Long story short...

IM IN THE TOP 10! I got an e-mail congratulating me and welcoming me to the semi-finalist round.

Good news is, from here on in you guys can go and vote! PLEASE, help your fellow hyper.

I will provide the link tomorrow if you guys wanna help. If not, its all gravy. Thanks for reading this post anyways!

Take care all, and thanks in advance

-Shawn (Ice)

QUICK EDIT!:

http://www.wowusnow.com/voteNow.php?action=vote&userIP=68.32.88.177&videoID=71

THERE IT IS GUYS, VOTE FOR "MY NAME IS BOB!"

ONCE A DAY FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS!

You all rock, thanks everyone for helping me win. Great wedding gift from all!

Who are you and what's in it for me? :o

Sure, I'll help.

Wouldn't it have been better to start the thread when you had the link?

oh my gawd!
someone actually registered at the hype and though "hmmmmm what name do I want to go by while at this site, what name best reflects my personatlity?....oh I know Cold2daToucH004!!!! it's brilliant in it's simplicity!"

:(

Yeah...I'm going need to see that film...Mr. Cold2daToucH

And post it now or Monday, because I don't work on Sunday. :o

I'll vote for you...

but in the near future you will receive a phone call with instructions. You MUST follow these instructions very carefully and very precisely. You must not ask ANY questions or tell anyone else any details of the phone call. If the instructions are not carried out exactly...then...I don't even want to think about what will happen.

If you can agree to these terms...I will vote for you.

Yeah...I'm going need to see that film...Mr. Cold2daToucH
With a name like that, maybe Ahnold's Mr. Freeze is finally getting a solo film. :wow: :up:

Sure, but know you swear your allegiance to my cause by my acceptance of this.

"... vote for me!"

:looks around for link...:

:finds no link:

:sighs:

:walks out of thread never to return:

Buddy, if you want votes, you need more details on WHERE OR HOW to vote.

He's building it up...:o

Thanks for the (mostly) positive responses! I will provide you guys with more information and links later.

Thanks again

DID YOU CALL US HYPERS!? YOU FIEND! We're HYPESTERS the mascot is HYPER!

Sorry for teasing guys, but again I really appreciate the positive response. You guys are awesome. I will let you guys know full details in a little while. Give me a couple hours.

You guys rock.

a couple hours for a link? Screw this! Let's mutiny and all vote for someone different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"