• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

My House is Officially Haunted

I get that weird "not alone when I'm alone" feeling in the back corner of the basement, and sometimes in my bedroom, which ironically is directly above said back corner of the basement. I've felt it for years, and sometimes I get weird cold shivers when I'm home alone and it's kind of unnerving.

I'm a real life Ghostbuster.

Unfortunatly, I don't have a proton pack.. but I do have a glass of water & a right hand, which I use by dipping my hand into the water & then slapping the people hard accross their face for being stupid.

There is a perfectly logical explanation for anything 'wierd' that happens.

there is no need to call someone stupid simply because you do not believe.

you see where i'm going with this?

Yeah, it's not really the first time he's been seen here since his death.

Like, my grandma asked me who the man with the red of his face was standing at the end of the hallway. I looked and no one was there.

she didn't recognize her husband?

She's so damn out of it, she doesn't recognize me.

but what i'm asking is do you think it's your grandpa's ghost?

was he a good man? because if he was than you have nothing to worry about. he's just waiting, watching over his wife.

He seemed like a pretty good man. Was in the Navy, did a bunch of church and community stuff.

Some people just aren't open to this kind of stuff. Yes, many times there is a simple explanation. And many times there aren't. The little girl laughing at my dad when there is no little girl in the house and all the tvs are off is a little hard to explain. My dogs freaking out and seeing the same stuff I see you can't explain. What's more likely me and all 3 of my dogs are hallucinating or we all saw the same thing. Animals usually pick up on this stuff more than humans anyways. One other thing, belief is really irrelevant in these cases, because the only people who know what happens after death is the dead so unless your dead I really don't care whether you believe ghosts are real or not. You like me only have personal experience to go on. I have experienced enough to tell me there are things that go bump in the night. Whether, it is ghosts, aliens, interdemensional beings, or simply an echo of some distant past I will never know but it is something. And lets be serious here, its damn interesting. There is so little mystery left in the world its become a sterile and boring place. What mystery is left people ignore or don't care.

there is no need to call someone stupid simply because you do not believe.

I didn't call anyone stupid.. ?

But the notion of self opening doors & cold spots in houses are a result of supernatural activity rather than some form of draught, open window or poorly fitted locks is highly stupid..

Yeah, but seeing stuff with your own eyes....

you just called anyone who ever believed in anything paranormal, stupid, again.

You do realize that just coming in to declare us all stupid makes you look, well....

Yeah, but seeing stuff with your own eyes....

What did you see?

you just called anyone who ever believed in anything paranormal, stupid, again.

Here we go:

http://thesaurus.com/browse/stupid

Pick whatever word that least offends you that means the same as stupid & move on.

You do realize that just coming in to declare us all stupid makes you look, well....

Yes, clearly I am the on that looks stupid in this discussion when we have people who's first instinct is that their house is haunted when they have a flickering light, a door that opens itself, a cold spot in a room etc rather than you know rational explanations like a faulty lightbulb or appliance, poorly fitted lock(s), a draught from a gap under a door etc..

Last edited:
And what did you find when you walked into the room?

imagesqtbnANd9GcQpXIbjrvbUEobb7cbJQyCk8ZOPWAWKzQ3yolTvNZPFZiPvGb9zt1.jpg

:doom: :doom: :doom:

My mom saw the shadow of a man walk into our utility room a while ago. There was no one home except me and her, and I wasn't in the utility room.

Some people just aren't open to this kind of stuff. Yes, many times there is a simple explanation. And many times there aren't. The little girl laughing at my dad when there is no little girl in the house and all the tvs are off is a little hard to explain. My dogs freaking out and seeing the same stuff I see you can't explain. What's more likely me and all 3 of my dogs are hallucinating or we all saw the same thing. Animals usually pick up on this stuff more than humans anyways. One other thing, belief is really irrelevant in these cases, because the only people who know what happens after death is the dead so unless your dead I really don't care whether you believe ghosts are real or not. You like me only have personal experience to go on. I have experienced enough to tell me there are things that go bump in the night. Whether, it is ghosts, aliens, interdemensional beings, or simply an echo of some distant past I will never know but it is something. And lets be serious here, its damn interesting. There is so little mystery left in the world its become a sterile and boring place. What mystery is left people ignore or don't care.

please share with us your experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"