• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels My S-M5 (Black Cat & Lizard/Kraven Story)

OoAnd1

Civilian
Reaction score
This is the sequel to my S-M4 linked below.
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244887

Spider-Man 5: Where's Father?

Story jumps off right away with Spidey taking on Beetle (in a short cameo). Peter then receives a phone call from Betty where everyone is running frantic over a story of numerous condos throughout Manhattan being robbed. We learn that the now famous Doc Connors has been in Florida with work and Peter has been taking over his classes and lab. During this time, Peter has been away from the Bugle and Betty and him are now just friends. Since there’s only a sketchy photo of the “cat burglar” from a security camera, JJJ begs Peter to come back.

We’re then taken to Florida where Connors (w/ two arms) has just been served with divorce papers. We learn that Connors has developed a procedure using reptilian DNA and Smythe’s radiation technique, which synthesizes new stem cells. The combination of procedures was responsible for Connors recently regenerated arm. Now stressed and confused, Connors decides to fly up to NY.

It’s nighttime now and Spidey is patrolling the skyscrapers for any signs of the “cat burglar”. Soon enough he sees someone dressed in all black sneaking around a balcony ledge. Cautious to jump to any conclusions, he takes out a mini-camera and zooms in. It’s a woman dressed in all black with a noticeably nice body and white hair. “Hmm.” He thinks, but just then he hears a woman scream. “Just my luck.”, says Spidey as he webs off in the direction of the scream. Spidey chases a kid on a skateboard that just snatched a purse. Spidey learns that the kid, Robert Farrell (cameo of a young Rocket Racer), whom grew up without a father is desperate for money.

Back to Connors, where he meets his wife for only the third time this year. She is unimpressed with his discovery due to his time being away from home and his son (Father theme developing). The divorce is final and she storms out. Being a caring man, Connors is an emotional wreck.

After his talk with Robert Farrell, Peter begins to struggle with his old memories of growing up without a father. His pain is fueled by the guilt of his uncle’s murder and his recent death of his aunt. With no love life, Peter feels alone for the first time in years. He heads back to his only family, the Bugle, where he’s asked for the photos. Spidey goes back on the case and finally finds and chases the “cat burglar”. Just as he has her trapped, more bad luck, police sirens! Spidey leaves her to follow the sirens. (Input 5-7 action scene).

Smythe sends two men to Connor’s place where they inform him that Smythe is suing Connors for using Smythe’s research. After Connors claims that he will fight the lawsuit the two men beat Connors down and threaten his family. Under stress and fear, Connors begins to transform violently into The Lizard. As the Lizard, Connors brutally kills one of the men (Think Doc Ock/Hospital scene). The other man escapes and informs Smythe. Intrigued, Smythe asks for the only man capable of handling such a task, Sergei Kravinoff.

At the Bugle, word starts to spread of an attack at Connor’s place and his disappearance. As Spidey searches the streets he again finds the “cat burglar” snooping around a rooftop. Determined that she must know something about Connor’s disappearance, Spidey catches her. They begin to talk and Spidey learns that she calls herself Black Cat. She also volunteers information that she’s following in her father’s footsteps, a father that was never home (Theme). Sirens begin to sound…(Is she bad luck?) The sirens are for the Lizard whom is surrounded by police and SWAT in the middle of Central Park. (Input 7-10 min action sequence w/ Spidey vs. Lizard). Lizard escapes.

Acting as a reporter for the Bugle, Peter snoops around the police department for information on Connor’s case. Peter learns of Connor’s lawsuit and reason of divorce. Peter also learns a little about Smythe and his two obsessions, science and his father. Peter then begins to worry if he could ever be a good father. He then switches gears to investigate his own parents. He learns that his parents were NYPD detectives and went missing, and presumably dead, after an undercover mission. Before things can sink in, there’s news of the abduction of Connor’s family.

Kraven sets a trap for the Lizard at Times Square, holding his family hostage. Spidey arrives first. As Spidey attacks Kraven, the Lizard arrives. An amazing battle ensues on the streets of Times Square. Kraven leads both to a rooftop. Kraven then learns that Black Cat had just freed the family. Kraven attacks Black Cat and knocks her off the building. When Spidey webs off to save her, Kraven finally lands a spear through the Lizard’s chest. Spidey returns to find a dead (But human) Doc Connors and makes the connection. Kraven and Black Cat are both gone. In come police…out goes Spidey.

Spidey gets bad wrap for Connor’s death but no police connection is made of Connors being the Lizard (Police still looking for the Lizard). Black Cat sightings have stopped and Spidey realizes that he was only one of many that grew up without a father and notices that everyone deals with it in their own way. He decides to not let it dictate his life like the others had, but instead come to terms with it, and hopes to one day start his own family. Then a short scene of Kraven meeting up with Smythe (First time audience sees Smythe. He’s walking but mutated into Spider-Slayer). Kraven denies payment (too proud) but then someone off-screen says, “Sergei, how about you stay a while.” It’s Doc Ock, alive!(The beginning of the Sinister Six!!??) - Credits

The sequel (finale): S-M6 is linked below.

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248496

I hope those of you that enjoyed my S-M4 liked where the continuity lead and continues to lead. The drama is driven by Peter again dealing with a subject that should be eventually addressed, his parents. A few notes, it isn’t explained what powers, if any, Black Cat has but the coincidences of Peter’s “bad luck” when he’s near her is a nod to her original powers. And the Lizard died because I believe that Kraven should and would succeed in his mission to kill him. What say you guys? :up: or :down ?

Awesome! I've been wanting to see a Lizard/Kraven story.
The thing I think you need to do is have Black Cat confront spidey and have a conversation. And what happened to Vulture? I think ya should put Mysterio in the next one too. And maybe Carnage, if your series follows the movies.

Btw, i love the Beetle cameo, he needs to be in a movie.

Thnx...the last one I'm writing does contain a lot of characters. They'll be more Black Cat development as well as the intro of one more character, yep that means Sinister Six for Spidey 6. It just fits perfectly. I will not be including Vulture though. The only purpose of his crimes in 4 was in order to become cured. He has no gripe with Spidey or NYC now that he is well again. Spidey is gonna have enough probs in number 6 though! :spidey:

This is great. I really enjoyed the young Rocket Racer cameo and the Beetle's cameo. And the father theme really drives the story. You are a cool story teller. I can't wait to read your #6.

OoAnd1 said:
Thnx...the last one I'm writing does contain a lot of characters. They'll be more Black Cat development as well as the intro of one more character, yep that means Sinister Six for Spidey 6. It just fits perfectly. I will not be including Vulture though. The only purpose of his crimes in 4 was in order to become cured. He has no gripe with Spidey or NYC now that he is well again. Spidey is gonna have enough probs in number 6 though! :spidey:
Hey OoAnd1, do you mind if i make some comics based on your 2 ideas?
I'll put your name under "Story Line", and i'll upload them if I get a scanner.

cosbydaf said:
Hey OoAnd1, do you mind if i make some comics based on your 2 ideas?
I'll put your name under "Story Line", and i'll upload them if I get a scanner.

Go ahead, are your comics on Spider-Man or entirely different characters? Hopefully you get the scanner too.

OoAnd1 said:
Go ahead, are your comics on Spider-Man or entirely different characters? Hopefully you get the scanner too.
Naw, i'm gonna make them about Spiderman. I might add in some dialogue here and there, but i'll try to stick to your script. Any requests for character designs, or anything like that?

BTW, I've got a bada$$ design for Vulture, you guys are gonna love it.

Do you mind if Kraven is a big game hunter who comes from a hunting expedition in Africa to hunt Lizard instead of being hired by Smythe?

I've got a great idea for a scene where he talks to Peter Parker and explains why he wears his costume.

cosbydaf said:
Do you mind if Kraven is a big game hunter who comes from a hunting expedition in Africa to hunt Lizard instead of being hired by Smythe?

I've got a great idea for a scene where he talks to Peter Parker and explains why he wears his costume.

Well, how about, Kraven is a big game hunter whom has his hunting expedition in Africa interrupted when Smythe contacts him for this ultimate challenge. That has the best of both I think.

For S-M4, I would suggest to imply Spidey's physical transformations through reflections and using darkness to shadow his appearance. You don't want the reader to lose their connection with Spidey by Peter losing his humanity too much. But it's ultimately up to the artist.

OoAnd1 said:
Well, how about, Kraven is a big game hunter whom has his hunting expedition in Africa interrupted when Smythe contacts him for this ultimate challenge. That has the best of both I think.

For S-M4, I would suggest to imply Spidey's physical transformations through reflections and using darkness to shadow his appearance. You don't want the reader to lose their connection with Spidey by Peter losing his humanity too much. But it's ultimately up to the artist.
Okay, that works. How bout character designs? Any specific conversations you want me to put in there?

(BTW, For spidey 6, have Doc Ock take Black cat hostage in the final battle!)

Nice story dude.You should write more Spidey fan fics :) :up:

cosbydaf said:
Okay, that works. How bout character designs? Any specific conversations you want me to put in there?

(BTW, For spidey 6, have Doc Ock take Black cat hostage in the final battle!)

I have no specific suggestions regarding character designs or converstaions. But I do want to point out that when I pictured Vulture in S-M4, I always pictured him fairly young, around his mid 40's. One idea that you may or may not use is have him with hair early on in the story and have him lose it because of his chemotherapy due to his cancer. Thus, in the end you have the more "classic" looking Vulture. This idea, regarding his hair loss due to chemo, is growing on me and I might even edit it into the original story. But regarding costume designs I have no preferences. Good luck.

Alright, the comic for #4 doing pretty good, halfway finished!

Hey I just have a question? In a lot of websites like marvel they say the lizard has super though skin. So how did Kraven"s spear mange to make it through the lizard"s chest?

lizard855 said:
Hey I just have a question? In a lot of websites like marvel they say the lizard has super though skin. So how did Kraven"s spear mange to make it through the lizard"s chest?

Well it is Kraven. He's hunted down all of the toughest animals in the world. I'm sure he has the spear-heads needed to pierce the skin of even the toughest animal skins.

Maybe it's a spear-head he made especially for the Lizard. I really didn't analyze it much but I understand that in a film it should be addressed. Good question.

I had an idea of what you could do. Say while spiderman is saveing the blackcat kraven tries to spear spidey. Lizard lunges at Kraven rip of his throat but the spear kraven was holding went through the lizard's chest. That way Kraven suceeds in the ultimate hunt but fails as well.

Doesn't Kraven have enhanced strength? I'm pretty sure he could give that spear a heck of a throw, enough to kill Lizard, if he has the same powers in this story as he does in the comics.

^^^ If Kraven is ever in a Spidey film he better have enhanced strength because if not, then what's the point.

I don't especially like Kraven but so many people mention him for future movies and I do recognize how interesting he would be involved with a Lizard storyline.

But if I'm missing something critical regarding his personalilty, let me know. I added in the sotry that he denies the money in the end after he kills the Lizard due to his pride, doing it all merely for the purpose of challenging himself. It was really the only character development I gave him but hopefully it did it's job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"