• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels My S-M4 (Man-Spider & Vulture/Shocker Story)

ok... let me point it out this way... for Spidey-fans/geeks it's usually

Doc Ock
Venom
Green Goblin
Electro
Mysterio
Sandman
Kraven

and the like that are at the top of the most loved ones...

usually Shocker comes up near the top, but not as high as some others...

Vulture is near the top though...

but i really can't see good action sequences with Vulture in them...

Shocker could have some good action in there, but seriously i don't see him being a major villain... maybe a minor villain, but i don't see how he could be a major.

in my opinion it takes a larger-than-life villain like Sandman, Venom, Doc Ock or someone like that to be a major... someone that is a SERIOUS threat to Spidey...

Shocker is a threat, but not as much so as Venom, Sandman, or Doc Ock...

and i know your gonna say "well, Sandman's not a real threat."

well if you've taken the teaser and the comicon trailer in slow mode, then you'd realize that Spidey has some trouble defeating him... think about it: not being able to punch him... his only weakness is water... how can you get him around water when you can't grab him? his punches go right thru him... Sandman can escape thru pipes and everything... Spidey gets a big wuppin' from him...

and if i remember correctly Sandman WAS going to be in the 90's cartoon, but they never were allowd to or whatever...

and probobly a reason why he's never been in a game is cause of the effects... back in the 90's is would have been real hard to put Sandman in a game... so really it's because of his FX depth that he hasn't been able to be in different games and such... if he would have been in them, he probobly would have been VERY famous.

spideyman101 said:
ok... let me point it out this way... for Spidey-fans/geeks it's usually

Doc Ock
Venom
Green Goblin
Electro
Mysterio
Sandman
Kraven
and since your talking about Spidey fans, you should add Shocker, Vulture, Carnage, Scorpion, and Hobgoblin to your list.

I wasn't talking about Spidey fans, I was talking about the general public. Most of the general public only really know about Green Goblin, Doc Ock and Venom, which coincidently are his only A-List villains.
in my opinion it takes a larger-than-life villain
Spidey has lots of those in his rogue gallery

Shocker is a threat, but not as much so as Venom, Sandman, or Doc Ock...
Well yea duh, doesnt mean he still couldnt be a movie. Also just noticed that Sandman was in your statement, him and Shocker are basically on the same level, though Sandmans is a smidget better.

and i know your gonna say "well, Sandman's not a real threat."
Uh no I wasent actually.

and if i remember correctly Sandman WAS going to be in the 90's cartoon, but they never were allowd to or whatever...
Cuz he and Electro were going to be in the Spidey movie that was supposed to have been made back in the 90s. The cartoon was supposed to continue from the movie.

and probobly a reason why he's never been in a game is cause of the effects... back in the 90's is would have been real hard to put Sandman in a game... so really it's because of his FX depth that he hasn't been able to be in different games and such...
Guess you havent played Spider-Man (Sega Genesis), Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro (PS1), or Spider-Man: The Sinister Six(GBA).

if he would have been in them, he probobly would have been VERY famous.
Uh no not really, at least not as famous as Green Goblin or Venom. He would have still been just as famous as Mysterio, Electro, or any other B villain. And whats your deal? Your acting like I hate Sandman; Im freaking glad hes in the third movie.

Well I wrote the fan script and everyone, inculding myself, understand that Vulture and Shocker and Tombstone, for that matter, are not A-list villains.

With a good Peter Parker-driven story, any Spider-Man movie will be good. So I guess the question is then, will these three villains provide enough interest and action in the film.

I believe that answer is, Yes. Remember, the harness increases his physical strength to lift "700 pounds" and fly "950 mph"! That's no easy battle. We can have some great aerial battles (something we really didn't get much with, with the Green Goblin).

And Shocker is fun because he's unique. What other villain that we've seen so far has been able to shoot at Spider-Man? Goblin had bombs, that's true, but Ock, Venom, Sandman, all rely on close proximities to fight. Shocker and his blasters can shoot at Spider-Man a city-block away, causing some major damage.

I think that having them two has major villains is not only possible but a great idea. Vulture would provide both depth to the story and eye-candy while Shocker and Tombstone are much needed "human villains" to this Spidey-verse that is becoming a little TOO fantastic.

OoAnd1 said:
Remember, the harness increases his physical strength to lift "700 pounds" and fly "950 mph"!
Its actually 95 mph not 950. I dont think Spidey would be able to catch up the Vulture if he went that fast lol. But anyway, I still love how you were able to incorperate these villains in a good story.

Ultimate_Venom said:
Its actually 95 mph not 950. I dont think Spidey would be able to catch up the Vulture if he went that fast lol. But anyway, I still love how you were able to incorperate these villains in a good story.
vulture is pretty fast but spiderman has spider reflexes and spider sense so he might be able to catch the vulture whe he goes to fly into him.

Ultimate_Venom said:

Oops, my fault about the speed. But like you said, 95 mph is still fast.

Anyone have a number figure of Spidey's possible top speed? He's easily caught up to speeding cars in the films. Even tho, the cars couldn't have gone that fast for that long since there is so much traffic. He did catch up to the train tho so I'm guessing Spider-Man can easily go over 100 mph.

But after watching the new trailer for Spider-Man 3, my fan script needs more action. Any suggestions??

I really don't want to ever see Man-Spider on the bigscreen. And I think Vulture deserves a movie, but I really want for movie "4" Kraven the Hunter and The Lizard I think it'd be a stronger story. I'd also like to see a cliffhanger ending where the symbiote returns back to Brock and latches onto him and Cletus--leading into movie "5."

I always invisioned Shocker and Vulture working with Electro as a team-up for movie "6", while Rhino like you used was a cameo villain in the beginning.

What I'd like to see in movie "4" is Jameson has labeled Spider-Man a "public enemy." The cops also. Why? Well because in movie "3" he is going to go from a celebrated hero, to becoming a villain due to the symbiote suit. He's going to hurt alot of people, regret alot of things he shouldn't have done or said, and now he's still facing the consequences for his actions in movie "4."

I want him married to M.J. but both realize their marriage is rocky and unstable. They've gone to marriage counseling many times and feel that his duties to the city are getting in the way. Before M.J. could accept it, but now she wants to settle down and raise a family, but is afraid Peter will one day never come home and she'll be a widowed mother.

Enter- Black Cat. Peter now not working at the Bugle anymore is a lab assistant for Doc Connors. He begins tutoring a student in Connor's class named Felicia Hardy. Both hit it off well and she takes a shine to Peter, unfortunately his heart belongs to MJ, while she wants him all to herself. At night though their paths meet again when she arrives at a robbery. Pete as Spider-Man believes she is the robber, but she is actually foiling a big heist led by (cameo by Hammerhead).

Spider-Man first thinks she's in cahoots with them, but sees she's like him---a crimefighter. Together they bust down Hammerhead and his goons. High above the streets where Spider-Man is usually perched by his gargoyle pal "Bruce" Black Cat asks if she can get a kiss from him, he tells her however "I got someone in my life already." The exact same line Peter used when she was Felicia. Immediately she suspects a connection.

Meanwhile like movie "1" and "2" there is a laboratory accident due to Dr. Connors trying to create a serum for regeneration using reptillian DNA found in some of his test subjects: an iguana, gecko, horn-frilled lizard, and Gila monster. He turns into The Lizard, kills all the scientists in the room in a "Evil Dead"/"Jurassic Park" like fashion and escapes.

Moving onward... Eddie Brock is in jail where we meet Cletus Kassidy. Brock tells Cletus that he'll bust out of the jail very soon. Cletus wonders what he means and snickers at him, but then remembers that Brock used to be---Venom and then makes a deal with him.

Then basically the rest of the movie is Spider-Man trying to cure The Lizard and turn him back into Doc Connors, trying to keep his marriage alive with MJ but also falling under the charms of Black Cat, and trying to make sure Kraven doesn't kill his friend/mentor Connors.

In the end as I say the symbiote finds a way back to Brock and he and Cletus bust out of the jail, killing many guards, and becoming Venom and Carnage.

Also, in the end MJ is left to choose whether to stay with Peter or walk away from him forever and find someone new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"