My Theories On Spiderman 3 (May Include Spoilders)

DrChronic

Civilian
Reaction score
So i examind the teaser trailer, the photos of uncle ben and the car jacking scene. So what do i think, heres my theory.

I believe that this film is about how they define spiderman as a character, How he became the person he is now, and how he could of been. With no mention of John Jamerson and Space Travel, i figure the Venom costume is that of the Ultimate Storyline. Created within Osbourne laboratories.

So how does it all happen? We will see Spiderman Naglecting Mary Jane mainly because he spends too much time as spiderman and not enough by Mary Janes Side... I figure they will reopen the relationship between Harry and Mary-Jane that appeared in the first movie. Harry on the other hand is driven insain by his father (Possible 4th villian they talk about but only appearing in the mind of Harry) He convinces Harry to avenge his fathers death. Peter's life takes a bit of a turn for the worst! a breaking point i figure, He looses his Job at the beagle to Broke, He looses his girl to Harry, and Harry is out for Peters blood. So i figure those scenes where Spiderman and GG2 happens early on in the story which leads to the black symbiont gue being bonded with Spiderman. Spiderman will defeat Harry and puts him in an prison

Along comes Sandman... As Harry wollows in his tears of defeat he assigns a former employee of Oscorp Flint Marko to take a personal revenge on spiderman. I believe that Gwen will become a viticum of Sandman along with Mary Jane, however spiderman has to choose but in trying to save both he looses Mary Jane. No big loss.

Spiderman starts to go twisted the suit starts to ulter his perseption on things. I beleive he revisiteds the scene of which uncle ben died and believes Sandman may of been responsible. It may of just been a day dream or dillusion caused by the venom in the venom suit.

Sandman i believe will live through this outcome however only to turn good by the end of the movie, However spiderman/venom will battle himself. the clocktower scene of which he manages to seperate the sybiont, however it soon reattaches itself to broke who discovers Parkers identiy as spiderman.

Now as Venom we have a brief Venom vs Spiderman stint. which leads to a short ending for the character.

I believe the story will end on SPIDERMAN dying. However saving the day doing so But it will be one of those deaths that leaves you guess Did he die?

Role on Spiderman 4

*cough* Q&A *cough*

Anyhoo I guess you havent seen the pics of Flint escaping jail huh?

Those were some crazy spoilders you had there, yes sir, never seen spoilders like that before.

ComicKoryn said:
Those were some crazy spoilders you had there, yes sir, never seen spoilders like that before.
Lol

Some of the stuff you put is easily wrong given some spoilerish pics we've seen.

-Harry's Funeral, which means that their will be more than one Spider-man vs. Goblin fight
-I doubt that Spider-man will have to chose between MJ and Gwen. Its too much like the first movie and MJ won't die.
-Spider-man dieing at the end is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The entire crowd would be in uproar. Sony is not stupid enough to let something like this happen.
-I also don't believe that Sandman and Harry will have any type of interaction.
-by the way, its Brock. Not Broke.

good theory, but highly doubtful. lemme lay it down for you:

NYC loves spidey.
MJ loves peter.
peter loves MJ.
life is good.
except harry hates peter.
flint marko gets all sandy and beats up on spidey.
the symbiote attaches itself to peter.
it was created in a lab or it came down in a meteorite.
spidey goes black. and becomes kinda bad.
black spidey kicks sandman's ass.
harry/GG2 tries kick spidey's ass, but fails.
gwen and peter get jiggy.
eddie brock does not like this, or peter.
eddie brock loses his job because of peter.
MJ doesn't like peter, and kind of gets with harry.
peter comes to his senses and tries to get rid of the black suit.
in the meantime, brock follows spidey to try and find out his identity.
they wind up at the church.
the bell helps peter get rid of the symbiote.
brock sees this and realizes that peter is spider-man.
the symbiote and brock get jiggy.
venom is born.
so spidey's good again.
however, peter doesn't realize what's in store for him.
brock get's MJ and/or gwen.
spidey realizes this and goes after him.
he then meets sandman and venom.
fighting ensues.
spidey's not doing so good.
but then GG2 shows up and helps him.
sandman is defeated.
MJ and/or gwen are saved.
gwen tries to kiss spidey, but he denies her.
spidey and venom are fighting, and venom's got the upper hand.
GG2 saves spidey's life, but is killed in the process.
from then on, it's spidey vs. venom.
spidey realizes he needs to get to the bell tower.
he does so.
venom is ultimately defeated.
brock dies.
funeral for harry.
pete and MJ moment.
possible sequel elements?
credits.
classic film.

i did that as quick as possible and left out many elements, including aunt may and more about harry, but you get the picture.

You did pretty good summing it up, theShape.

Iron Man said:
You did pretty good summing it up, theShape.

why, thank you. that's basically the movie, based on the Q&A, plot summary, teaser, and filming pictures. i just left out details. it's the basics.

DrChronic said:
So i examind the teaser trailer, the photos of uncle ben and the car jacking scene. So what do i think, heres my theory.

I believe that this film is about how they define spiderman as a character, How he became the person he is now, and how he could of been. With no mention of John Jamerson and Space Travel, i figure the Venom costume is that of the Ultimate Storyline. Created within Osbourne laboratories.

So how does it all happen? We will see Spiderman Naglecting Mary Jane mainly because he spends too much time as spiderman and not enough by Mary Janes Side... I figure they will reopen the relationship between Harry and Mary-Jane that appeared in the first movie. Harry on the other hand is driven insain by his father (Possible 4th villian they talk about but only appearing in the mind of Harry) He convinces Harry to avenge his fathers death. Peter's life takes a bit of a turn for the worst! a breaking point i figure, He looses his Job at the beagle to Broke, He looses his girl to Harry, and Harry is out for Peters blood. So i figure those scenes where Spiderman and GG2 happens early on in the story which leads to the black symbiont gue being bonded with Spiderman. Spiderman will defeat Harry and puts him in an prison

Along comes Sandman... As Harry wollows in his tears of defeat he assigns a former employee of Oscorp Flint Marko to take a personal revenge on spiderman. I believe that Gwen will become a viticum of Sandman along with Mary Jane, however spiderman has to choose but in trying to save both he looses Mary Jane. No big loss.

Spiderman starts to go twisted the suit starts to ulter his perseption on things. I beleive he revisiteds the scene of which uncle ben died and believes Sandman may of been responsible. It may of just been a day dream or dillusion caused by the venom in the venom suit.

Sandman i believe will live through this outcome however only to turn good by the end of the movie, However spiderman/venom will battle himself. the clocktower scene of which he manages to seperate the sybiont, however it soon reattaches itself to broke who discovers Parkers identiy as spiderman.

Now as Venom we have a brief Venom vs Spiderman stint. which leads to a short ending for the character.

I believe the story will end on SPIDERMAN dying. However saving the day doing so But it will be one of those deaths that leaves you guess Did he die?

Role on Spiderman 4

Good in areas, but here's what I think...

Peter will lose his job because Jonah will be pissed at the fact MJ dumped his son for a little squirt like Peter Parker so he'll hire Eddie Brock to take pictures of Spider-Man and try and make him out as a disgrace, but also try and figure out how come Parker gets so many great shots of Spidey so easily when other photojournalists/photographer can't even come close.

Eventually, Brock will start becoming the big man at the office and Peter will grow tired of it and quits giving him more time to be Spider-Man but also be with MJ or so he thinks...

Enter Flint Marko who is a family man, but also a big-time crook. After making his way in the world as a low-life thief and carjacker he has made a name for himself. A score is suppose to go right, but ends backfiring due to Spidey showing up. I don't know how you'll make Flint turn into Sandman because a nuclear testing site in New York doesn't seem fathomable now so my guess they fight at a construction site and he gets radiation spilled on him and comes in contact with sand.

When he arrives at the hospital his wife and child come to see if he is ok, unfortunately still not having control over his body, he accidentally kills them both, and vows revenge on Spider-Man.

Moving forward... Pete gets a new job working for Doc Connors. MJ is now a big Broadway star. Harry keeps binge-drinking and falling down a deep dark path. He keeps hearing messages from his father and everyday starts losing his control of Oscorp and his insanity. Eventually, the board (like they did to his father) tell him to step down and plan on burying the company to the ground due to being bankrupt. Harry however doesn't want to be hailed as a failure and dons a prototype Goblin suit and kills the boardmembers.

Then later a meteorite is headed coming towards New York, Spidey saves a bunch of people, and comes in contact with the symbiote unexpectedly. The next morning he awakes and is looking at himself in a skyscraper window's reflection. Only seeing his former self, but now staring at a black suited version of himself (like the cartoon). With his newfound powers he stops a few bank robberies, ties up a few loose ends with MJ, and feels at the top of the world.

Then, as this is going on Gwen Stacy and Captain Stacy enter into the scene. Peter starts growing infatuated with Gwen, even though she's Eddie's girl. When Eddie sees with her he reminds Peter how much of a loser he's become since losing his job at the Bugle, Peter ends up punching Eddie right in front of her. Gwen is shocked, but Eddie smugly just smiles off Peter's cheapshot. Eddie however sees this as an opportunity and snaps photos of Peter as blackmail if he ever talks to Gwen again to give to MJ.

Soon Flint now escaped from the hospital arrives in downtown Manhattan as his new self amazed at the powers he has at his fingertips. He causes ruckus, tries to rob a bank, but Captain Stacy and the cops try to stop him, but effortlessly do nothing and are blown away. Spider-Man however comes swinging in but is humiliated and defeated easily by Flint. J.J. the next day prints a story labeling Spider-Man as in cohoots with "Sandman."

Peter once again angry at someone dissing him and consumed by the symbiote, goes and pays J.J. a visit nearing this close to punching his old former boss, instead he lets him go free, and swings off away, but Robbie happens to see the incident and suddenly begins losing faith in Spider-Man. Soon the papers start printing stories that Spider-Man has changed and is no hero. As this is going on MJ and Pete's relationship starts falling apart and soon enough Eddie mails the blackmail pictures to her apartment. MJ and Pete break up and MJ goes to Harry for comfort and support which enrages Peter.

The rest I believe is pretty self-explanatory from the teaser trailer, new pics, etc.

So basicly every villain in the spiderman movies has something to do with osbourne labratories?

i like it theShape, that is probably exactly what were gonna get

theShape said:

NYC loves spidey.
MJ loves peter.
peter loves MJ.
life is good.
peter comes to his senses and tries to get rid f the black suit.
they wind of at the church.
venom is born.
so spidey's good again.
fighting ensues.
sandman is defeated.
he does so.
brock dies.
funeral for harry.
pete and MJ moment.
credits.
classic film.

i did that as quick as possible and left out many elements, including aunt may and more about harry, but you get the picture.

thank you...how did you know that i have ADD?

Could someone clarify what a "spoilder" is??? I'm just not sure.

Mal'Akai said:
It's a part of a story(comic book, book, movie)that is leaked to the public early. Thus spoiling the story for some people.

TheFlyinRussian said:
It's a part of a story(comic book, book, movie)that is leaked to the public early. Thus spoiling the story for some people.

he was joking, cause the thread creater put a "d" in "spoilers" by mistake, thus making "spoilders". :up:

To the originator of this thread...

That's some of the best damn spelling I've ever seen on these boards!

Mal'Akai said:

A group of soliders who fight to keep spoilers from getting out:confused:

Or maybe a fancy hat

theShape said:
he was joking, cause the thread creater put a "d" in "spoilers" by mistake, thus making "spoilders". :up:
Oh **** I didn't even notice that. My bad. A spoilder is a Hungarian delicacy.

DrChronic said:

Role on Spiderman 4

Like some said, it sounds similar to the Q&A. However I don't think they will do the death part for spidey. Spidey is Marvel's golden goose even about the X-Men and Wolverine, he'll be fine at the end of the movie to set up more possible sequels.

JTIZZLEVILLE said:
Some of the stuff you put is easily wrong given some spoilerish pics we've seen.

-Harry's Funeral, which means that their will be more than one Spider-man vs. Goblin fight
-I doubt that Spider-man will have to chose between MJ and Gwen. Its too much like the first movie and MJ won't die.
-Spider-man dieing at the end is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The entire crowd would be in uproar. Sony is not stupid enough to let something like this happen.
-I also don't believe that Sandman and Harry will have any type of interaction.
-by the way, its Brock. Not Broke.

Agree, and mainly this theory is crap.

theShape said:

NYC loves spidey.
MJ loves peter.
peter loves MJ.
life is good.
peter comes to his senses and tries to get rid of the black suit.
they wind up at the church.
venom is born.
so spidey's good again.
fighting ensues.
sandman is defeated.
he does so.
brock dies.
funeral for harry.
pete and MJ moment.
credits.
classic film.

Very good, theShape. :up:

One thing though. I think the Spidey/GG2 fight takes place before the symbiote finds Peter. The Ring shot from the trailer seems to be from that same scene and Pete's hair is still normal. I actually believe this may be the film's first fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"