claw strike x2 wolverine
optic blastcyclops
toad
magneto x2
sabretooth
blue suit professor x
sp iceman
nightcrawler

I have a X2 Movie Cyclops. The coatless one. I've been trying to sell him. Want it? Yay or Nay?

ill take him. Name your price and i see ur in japan........that might be a problem with shipping prices but if its not too much ill take it for sure

he's in a military base, so it will be just like sending to the US. So no worries. I've traded with him before and it's no biggie. The only real difference is there is paper work involved, but if he'd be the one sending it, then he'd be the one having to fill it out.

Ah ok just making sure. now we play the waiting game.........................

I have nightcrawler...but it would take a lot to part with him...

no offense but it wouldnt take alot to get him lol. They arent too expensive but i was hoping someone on here had more than one so i can save shipping. thats my only problem. i can find all the figures i need except iceman on ebay but theyre all from different sellers. if it comes to worst theres three nightcrawlers im watching under 9 or 10 shipped

well no offense but you don't understand sentimental value obviously. lol. if you can find him for cheap, then do it then. lol.

lol.

Ah i see lol believe me i understand but just did not know. I feel the same about alot of figures to and as cheap as some are i just cant trade em. Sorry bout that

well no offense but you don't understand sentimental value obviously. lol. if you can find him for cheap, then do it then. lol.

lol.
i wouldnt even think of parting with a sentinmental figure unless its a huge price, then i could just buy another with some of the money

SHT's right %100. Only problem is, I just got to Keesler AB [That's Mississippi] for Training. So if you can wait until mid-November when I get back to Japan, I can send it to ya.

I've got:
opticblast cyclops
toad
sabretooth
blue suit professor x (I think)

Ill take em all. The more cyclops the better lol. Name your price

Well, I've got two Sabretooths, (Sabreteeth?) the regular one and the snow-covered one. Also, they are all loose. Will that be a problem?

Not a problem at all. As for the sabre.....uhmm tooths lol depending on price ill probably take em both.

Ok, cool. Do you have anything to offer in trade? I'm looking the following loose figs:

Wonderman
Black Panther
Purple X23

That's all I can think of for now.

i know this really isn't relevant but i gotta ask, why oh whhhhy would you want the purple x-23? lol

i have all three of those but black panther has seen better days. unless ur customizing him i wouldnt reccomend trading for him. The other two are in great condition mib

i have all three of those but black panther has seen better days. unless ur customizing him i wouldnt reccomend trading for him. The other two are in great condition mib

Yeah, they're all for customs, so as long as BP still has his hands and feet, that should be ok.

Ok, here's the latest info:
I have regular Sabretooth and snow-covered Sabretooth.
I have Optic blast Cyclops and the street clothes Cyclops from the first movie. I cant find either one's visor, and the batteries are dead.
I have Toad, I just can't find him right now. I'm sure he'll turn up soon.
My Xavier is wearing a black suit, and I lost his Cerebro helmet.
I also have Storm, Mystique, (minus her disguise) Magneto, (no helmet) and Rogue in uniform. I have a Wolverine, but he's missing a hand.
Oh, and if you have a loose MoonKnight you can spare....

Well sabretooth without snow sounds good. The wolverine would be kinda weird without hand, cyclops is a no because of his missing visors, and magneto needs his helmet. Sorry. In all i thnk ima have to pass. Im getting these for display so i need them as close to complete as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"