NBA Season 2023-24: Get Hoop’d

didn't the clippers try this before?

I just feel like Paul George deserves more? Not sure if the Clippers is where he should end his career. In my head I guess he’s still Pacer Paul

I just feel like Paul George deserves more? Not sure if the Clippers is where he should end his career. In my head I guess he’s still Pacer Paul
A lot of it is his own fault. Like Harden he tried to trade himself into success instead of being patient. This is how he ended up with an injury prone star, and the 2012 backcourt from the Thunder in 2024.

The Kings could make the NBA Playoffs for consecutive seasons, however, it's disappointing prosperity for Kings fans if the Kings don't advance in the Playoffs.

A lot of it is his own fault. Like Harden he tried to trade himself into success instead of being patient. This is how he ended up with an injury prone star, and the 2012 backcourt from the Thunder in 2024.
It’s so interesting that Kawhi and PG had such an arrogance about how they both spurned the Lakers after years of referring to it as a dream destination. Then within a few years the Lakers win a title and Clippers continue to be the Clippers.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again: the Lakers screwed the pooch drafting Lonzo when they could’ve had Tatum or Fox. (Not to mention Donovan Mitchel and Bam)

Lakers-Pelicans is absolutely insane. This is Showtime revisited. Lakers are playing perfect basketball!

Lakers-Pelicans is absolutely insane. This is Showtime revisited. Lakers are playing perfect basketball!
AD just had a MONSTER game. 41 pts, 20 rb, 4 blks, and 5 assists.......I was screaming at the TV to get him and Bron OUT of there earlier in the quarter.

The stats don't count in this game LOL

I’ve said it before and I will say it again: the Lakers screwed the pooch drafting Lonzo when they could’ve had Tatum or Fox. (Not to mention Donovan Mitchel and Bam)
Watched the UCLA/Kentucky game in the playoffs and it was painfully clear that Ball was out of his league against Fox. How do the Lakers pick Ball over him? WTH happened with that decision? Man, I'd like to be a fly on the wall during those discussions......

Why is the nba acting like this on season tournament is such a big deal? A banner for winning this thing?

1702466583485.jpeg
This is the most Draymond thing in the world. Nurkic is knocked cold on the ground and Draymond is acting the victim.

My son once observed “Draymond has never committed a foul in his life. Just ask him and he will tell you.”

Why is the nba acting like this on season tournament is such a big deal? A banner for winning this thing?
Personally, I really enjoyed the IST. The stars actually played and competed during a time of the season when they typically coast or sit.
I enjoyed seeing guys actually try during late November/early December for once.

Personally, I really enjoyed the IST. The stars actually played and competed during a time of the season when they typically coast or sit.
I enjoyed seeing guys actually try during late November/early December for once.
I like the idea too and enjoyed it. But I just don’t think winning it deserves a banner.

Draymond Green just needs to retire and move on to his broadcasting career clearly he doesn't want to actually play ball anymore
I used to defend him but it's gotten old already he's pure dung now and Steph has to suffer carrying that dead weight

IST was trash once the nba champions didn't care for it neither did I

You would think draymond murdered a man smh
Draymond got off way easy. “Indefinite suspension” means that the league can let him play again after a handful of games with a media release praising his contrition. If they were serious it would’ve been a lengthy suspension that would’ve sat him past the All Star break and a hefty fine.

Draymond hit another player in the face just a few weeks after serving a suspension for choking another league star. He needs to sit for a long time.

Former North Carolina and NBA big man Eric Montross, who began treatment for cancer in March, died Sunday at the age of 52, his family announced Monday.

It’s a physical sport. He’s just a throwback to the 80a

nah fam choking an opponent seconds into a game, then the spin punch he's making a mockery of the sport and rules
nothing 80s about none of that if there going for lay ups maybe i'll entertain that take

nah fam choking an opponent seconds into a game, then the spin punch he's making a mockery of the sport and rules
nothing 80s about none of that if there going for lay ups maybe i'll entertain that take
That would be worse because they’re up in the air. He put a little choke on a player way bigger than him in a dust up. Are baseball players out of line when benches clear and anyone can get it? No one says anything about that. The spin slap again, it’s a bigger opponent and draymond is a bully at some point someone will just have to fight him. Draymond is teaching life lessons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"