NBA Season 2023-24: Get Hoop’d

The Magic have a realistic chance of winning the critical game 6 to force a game 7.

Glad to see the Celtics deal with the Heat without the series getting unnecessarily extended longer than need be. I'll give them the one loss, I was fully expecting it, but anything more than 5 would've been a fail.

The Porzingis injury blows, but that was always the risk. Not sure they'll need him to get out of the East, but it just makes the road a little bit harder.

Also happy to see Mike Gorman's last game being a playoff win. His voice will be missed on the local broadcasts. Hell of a career, and wish him the best of retirements.

They really don't need KP for the rest of the East series, because I think, after Philly and Milwaukee got eliminated now, the Celtics will not be challenged much the rest of the way in the East (no offense to the Knicks, Pacers, Magic or Cavs, though)
The challenge, however is when they meet whoever come out of the West...i think thats when they really need every players healthy including Porzingis.

Until then, let KP rest and heal, dont force him if he's still not ready...Al Horford will do just fine against Cavs/Magic or later Pacers/Knicks.

Magic forced game seven

The most under hyped series in the 1st round is the one delivering a game 7 😲

I root for Orlando...they are young and so much fun to watch.

They really don't need KP for the rest of the East series, because I think, after Philly and Milwaukee got eliminated now, the Celtics will not be challenged much the rest of the way in the East (no offense to the Knicks, Pacers, Magic or Cavs, though)
The challenge, however is when they meet whoever come out of the West...i think thats when they really need every players healthy including Porzingis.

Until then, let KP rest and heal, dont force him if he's still not ready...Al Horford will do just fine against Cavs/Magic or later Pacers/Knicks.
Honestly, watching the Pacers, they’re legit. One of the best passing teams I’ve seen in a long time.

IMG_9676.jpeg

…this beauty came in today, Taz is KAT and Daffy is Ant.

I’ve been rocking my KG jersey every game and they haven’t lost yet;

99267A04-66A8-4029-B548-1C1AF5EC9A76.jpeg

Wondering what the suspension is going to be for Jamal Murray for throwing something onto the floor during the game last night.

Murray is a former UK guy, so I like him well enough, but this is pretty immature and inexcusable.

Knicks got lucky with that one. But I'm glad they won

View attachment 89619

…this beauty came in today, Taz is KAT and Daffy is Ant.

I’ve been rocking my KG jersey every game and they haven’t lost yet;

View attachment 89620
Man, the Wolves look TOUGH......I wouldn't have been surprised to see them beat the Nuggets, but I never thought they'd waltz into Denver and sweep the Nuggets at home. Their D is just suffocating. If they keep playing with this kind of intensity, I don't see how they get beat by anyone and they did it without Gobert. SMH

Wondering what the suspension is going to be for Jamal Murray for throwing something onto the floor during the game last night.

Murray is a former UK guy, so I like him well enough, but this is pretty immature and inexcusable.

It's a fine.

IMG_9703.jpeg
I need to make these ala the Booker tees.

The Wolves about to potentially sweep the Nuggets!😱😱
Who would've ever thought that before?

Wolves vs Thunder's WCF would be soo fresh and exciting matchup between 2 young teams!

Knicks are so much fun to root for and I'm enjoying every second of it

Ant man has arrived and I love it I do root for Denver cause i just love Malone (HC)

also good to see Teams get rewarded for being patient and developing players they drafted

league is in good hands once the spoiled everything about them generation retires

That Thibodeau minutes allocation is rearing its nasty head again

Yeah and its a necessaty at this point cause of the injuries but the man loves his starters
I just wish we had Randle

that's what i get for crapping all over his past playoff failures and wish we traded him [me this past off season]

Last edited:
Yeah and its a necessary at this point cause of the injuries but the man loves his starters
I just wish we had Randle

that's what i get for crapping all over his past playoff failures and wish we traded him [me this past off season]
God bless whatever Josh Hart is made of. 48 minutes virtually every game in the playoffs and no drop off in effort and production.

I do see us trading Randle and Mitch Rob in the offseason to either get more rotational players or a superstar

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"