• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Arrow Neal McDonough cast as Damien Darhk

Certainly more fun that Ra's.

I actually liked Ra's. I thought he was a good villain overall. The problem was, he was caught up in the uneven pacing and uneven writing of Season 3. The third season had a lot of problems in the storytelling department, and since Ra's was the main villain of the season, his storyline suffered because of it. A lot of things in Season 3 suffered from the season's flawed writing and pacing, and Ra's's arc was no exception, unfortunately.

This season, by contrast, Damien Darhk's storyline hit the ground running right from the start, and that really strengthened the character, along with Neal's acting. That said, I still thought Ra's had some strong moments in the third season despite the season's overall problems.

This thread should be more active. What a fantastic villain he has been. Neal has been superb playing him. I wonder how he will react to losing his powers. He is always so calm and confident, making jokes while he fights and bosses people around. I wonder will he now lose his confidence and start to become more desperate and cowardly.

I would assume at this point he will enter what the writers previously referred to as Darhk's eventual descent into madness. It'll be interesting if he truly does begin going insane, that's for sure.

I would assume at this point he will enter what the writers previously referred to as Darhk's eventual descent into madness. It'll be interesting if he truly does begin going insane, that's for sure.

That is what I was thinking too. This is probably the beginning of him losing his cool and going crazy. Neal spoke about that in an interview too.

Last edited:
That is what I was thinking too. this is probably the beginning of him losing his cool and going crazy. Neal spoke about that in an interview too.

Does that mean we will see Darhk become very evil?

I assume the only way he become crazy and fulfill HIVE plan is he somehow is out of prison? either found not guilty or escape from prison?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"