• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need Techinical Help

Nightwing

The Next Batman
Reaction score
I've Just moved house and have bought a Belkin Wireless G USB Adapter. This is connected to my PC which is getting the information wirelessly from my BT Home Hub and that works fine. The problem however lies with my XBOX 360 which is connected to the HomeHub via Ethernet cable and its saying on XBOX that I dont have enough MTU to access my account. The data light on my hub is either constantly out or constantly flickering.

Can anyone help me out here?

I suggest going to the xbox or belkin websites...its most likely a change needing to be put on the wireless router changing the MTU of the packets

Is this today you tested it? no other days? As the US server is down by the looks of it which would explain why you cant get on, give it a few days

That's right. The US servers are down for up to 24 hours. They are getting ready for the Fall update

So Xbox is playing up worldwide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"