• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New concept in x3: the "Entrance"

PoSeiDon

Civilian
Reaction score
Something I noticed from previous flims was that when the X-men confronted the brotherhood, each of them has an entrance! Storm came down from the heavens lol...beast leaped and bounded....kitty and iceman..well they went under the ground!

what did you all think of that? di it seem to throw you for a loop or did it give off an exciting feeling?

it was really cool. a good change. how did logan come in? i forgot.

Sure. And in X4 ProfX will do a General Lee and leap over the Xjet in his wheel chair.

borinquenknight said:
Sure. And in X4 ProfX will do a General Lee and leap over the Xjet in his wheel chair.

Ok i cant help but laugh at that!

Iceman should've done the ice-slide right there.

Ugh.

Kitty and Bobby phasing through the ground was funny, the audience was laughing where i saw it. I like their entrances, I especially like when Storm created a lightning wall type dealy.

PoSeiDon said:
Ok i cant help but laugh at that!

Thanks for the positive feedback. I don't mean to be rude but one hundred of these little cliches doesn't make up for a solid plot. And it looks like they steered away from a tried and true formula.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Iceman should've done the ice-slide right there.

Ugh.

Yes... yes he should have. That would have been amazing.

But yea, I love how the entrance was done. Each X-Men team member with their own unique entrance, while the movie's theme song blares!

Storm floating down with her lightning storm.

Beast acrobatically leaping down.

Kitty and Iceman phasing through the ground.

Colossus making a crater in the ground.

Wolverine sliding down the side of the building with his claws.

That scene makes me happy.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
But yea, I love how the entrance was done. Each X-Men team member with their own unique entrance, while the movie's theme song blares!

Storm floating down with her lightning storm.

Beast acrobatically leaping down.

Kitty and Iceman phasing through the ground.

Colossus making a crater in the ground.

Wolverine sliding down the side of the building with his claws.

That scene makes me happy.
Yeah, same here. It felt like I was watching the X-Men cartoon coming to life. Loved Beast and Wolverine's entrances.

colossus didn't have an entrence.. :'( or perhaps i'm just in love with his thick metal body and can't get over the fact that he didnt speak more then once! o_O

twix said:
colossus didn't have an entrence..

Yes he did.

He jumped off the roof in his metaled up form, and left a little crater in the ground.

ShadowBoxing said:

How so? :eek: Surely not from a previous X-film.

I thought it was awesome. Showed they were ready to kick some tail, and them finally working as a team. I agree, if iceman would have did the slide, just for that moment.... :eek:

I can figure a bunch of reasons why they didn't decide to do the iceslide early there, but anyway, I think it was a really cool scene...

-TNC

Man would the iceslide of had everyone ****ing in their seats

to all who think that it was cliche, where does the cliche come from? it has to come from somewhere, and it certianly wasn't the first two movies, because that never happened, it can't be cliche if it didn't happen before, because if it hasn't happend before then it becomes "original" which compared to the first two movies, it was an original idea

L0ngsh0t said:
Man would the iceslide of had everyone ****ing in their seats

to all who think that it was cliche, where does the cliche come from? it has to come from somewhere, and it certianly wasn't the first two movies, because that never happened, it can't be cliche if it didn't happen before, because if it hasn't happend before then it becomes "original" which compared to the first two movies, it was an original idea

:cool: :up:

*gasp* im finally allowed to post.. lol

The way wolverine made his entrance is unforgettable. Claws crossed jumping from the darkness... thats just pure comic wolvie... and one of my favorite scenes in the movie! that whoel scene was just chill inducing x-men goodness.. the first time I felt like I was watching the "X-MEN"

Spidey 2007 said:
*gasp* im finally allowed to post.. lol

The way wolverine made his entrance is unforgettable. Claws crossed jumping from the darkness... thats just pure comic wolvie... and one of my favorite scenes in the movie! that whoel scene was just chill inducing x-men goodness.. the first time I felt like I was watching the "X-MEN"
What'd you do? :p

Oh, yeah - the Wolverine entrance was amazing. Had me geeking out in my seat. But him barking out orders stopped me. :down Mmm -- I wonder how Cyclops would do his entrance...

Anyway, overall, their entrances were awesome.

That's staight out of power rangers the movie.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I wonder how Cyclops would do his entrance...

Knowing this movie, he would have tripped over a rock on the roof, and done a face dive into the ground below, breaking his neck and dying in the process.

But hey, at least it would have been more glorious than what we DID get.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"