• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

My X3 Book

MaleRogue

Sidekick
Reaction score
Chapter One:
Life goes on for good and bad things.
20 yearsago:
A carstopped at the house of the family Grey.
Charles Xavier got out of the car and looked at the house. In this time Charles still could use his legs. Eric Lensher also got out of the car and said: “We don’t have to do house visits for every student or do we”? “No not for every student but this one is very special” said Charles. They walked to the door and Mr and Ms Grey opened the door and Eric and Charles walked in. They all sat down and Mr and Ms Grey looked at the brochure Ms Grey said: “This is a very nice brochure and a beautiful campus”. Mr Grey said at his turn: “Yes it is beautiful but what about Jean and her deciase”? “What you think mutation is an illnes”? said Eric. “We would like to see Jean “ said Charles. Jean came downstairs and Mr and Ms Grey leaved the room. Jean sat down and tried to read Eric and Charles mind. “It’s not very nice to read mine or Mr Lenshers mind” said Charles. “We are mutants tolike you” said Eric. “Really I doubt that” said Jean and she let all the cars levitate in the street and water went to the skye. “I like this one Charles” said Eric. And then the cars fell on the ground and the water didn’t go to the skye anymore.
10 years ago:
In a bathroom a little boy was using a knife on his back cutted himself with it and used all kinds of knives all were coverd in blood. The father of the boy knocked on the door and said: “Warren what are you doing in there your there for more than an hour”. “Just a minute dad I’m in their in a sec” Warren Jr said with a crying voice. “Open the door now Warren” said Warren Sr. “Oke just wait a second” said Warren Jr. “Now Warren open the door Warren” said Warren Sr at an angry voice. Warren Jr tried to get all the knives in the draw when the fathert ried to open the door and tried to cover the blood but that was to late because Warren Sr opened the door and said: “Warren what is this”. Warren Jr started crying and said: “I’m so sorry dad”. Warren Sr looked at the ground and saw feathers and said: “No not you Warren…not you” Warren Jr started crying harder he became a mutant, on his back their were growing wings.

The not so far away future:
The X-Men had a danger room sequens there were all kinds of explosions it were Sentinels there were 3 Sentinels. 1 for Rogue and Collosus, 1 for Storm and Logan and 1 for Bobby and Kitty. Logan was walking there because he tought there was no danger and lighted on a cigar Storm came flying at him and said: “We are in trouble”. “I know Storm they are not ready yet” said Logan. “Logan!” yelt Storm. “Ohw don’t get your panties in a bunch” said Logan but then Storm grabbed him and spinned around and the Sentinal crashed on the ground. “That was my last cigar said Logan and they runned away. Meanwhile Rogue and Collosus were in front of their Sentinel and the Sentinel said: “Destroy enemy Rogue and Collosus”. “Ohw we are in trouble” said Rogue. “No we are not we are going to destroy him now” said Collosus
“How do you want to do that”? aked Rogue. “Well we metal up” said Collosus. “Yeah and then we need a plan” said Rogue. “Oke that is true do you have a plan? asked Collosus. “Yes I do now” said Rogue. “Oke what is it”? asked Collosus while they were running away. “Well as you said we both metal up and sneek up on him and crash him because when you metal up everything deflects that hits you and you also have super strengt ham I right”? “Yes everything deflects and you are powerfull when you metal up” said Collosus. “Oke You need to touch me for a while then and then we will destroy him. Collosus metald up and touched Rogues skin for a while and she metald up to. They went to the Sentinel and he blasted up some rocks with his missels the big rocks flew right at Rogue and Collosus but it deflected and the rocks flew away. Rogue and Collosus went right at the Sentinel and knocked him to the ground. Then Rogue went to the head and hitted him on the head she keep hitting him until the head broke down and Collosus hitted all the other parts like missels and other weapons, their Sentinel was crashed. At another place in the danger room Kitty and Bobby were fighting their Sentinel the Sentinel shot some missels at them and Bobby froze the first one but he did not saw the second one and Kitty yelt: “Bobby”. And she grabbed him and the missel went right threw them and exploded behind them. Then they attacked Kitty went for his legs and grabbed one of them and went threw the ground then she came up and grabbed the other leg and went threw to the ground then Bobby froze his head but then the Sentinel wanted to shoot some missels again but Bobby froze them in his body and the Sentinel exploded. So that was two down and one to go. At that moment Logan and Storm were fighting their Sentinel to. Storm used her power and lightning was hitting the Sentinel when he fell on the ground Logan attacked and cutted his head of and then Storm used a final Lightning bolt and the Sentinel exploded. “Oke that went well” said Logan. “Yes indeed we are going to talk about it now” said Storm. “Yes because we watched you all first that is why we know that Rogue and Collosus were the first ones that destroyed the Sentinel” said Logan.
“All right then Logan you first start what did you think of Rogue and Collosus” said Storm. “Yes Rogue and Collosus I must say you did a very good job there especially you Rogue you first planned the whole thing you have grown a lot since you are an X-Men you tottaly destroyed the head of the Sentinel when you metald up and when you did that you had it totally under control your powers have grown a lot, Then Collosus you did a very good job there also giving your power to Rogue you have a lot and you paid attention to everything and you saw everything very well done both of you” said Logan. “I agree with Logan but maybe the both of you should work on defending yourself but you two were great and now Bobby and Kitty you both were very good tob ut you two needed a plan or else you are reckless but you were very good and worked very good together and Logan what did you think of them”? “Well I have to say a good defense is a good offense but Storm was right o none thing and that is that you needed a plan but it was great how you destroyed the Sentinel that was a good combination”. “Well we have to say we did not had our hopes u pabout the four of you but you really proofed yourselves today” said Storm. “Yes all of you great work and now class dismised” said Logan.
Bobby looked at Kitty and smiled to her Rogue saw that and walked away without Bobby he saw her leaving and getting into the elivator and he ran into the elivator to when they were upstairs he said: “Is there something wrong Rogue I have a feeling you are avoiding me”. “Ohw nothing is wrong except that I can’t touch my boyfriend without killing him other than that I’m wonderfull thank you”. “Did I ever put pressure on you”? Rogue turned around and looked at him and said: “You’re a guy Bobby your mind is only o none thing”. “That’s not fair what did I do to deserve that”? “I saw you looking at Kitty I know you like her because you can kiss and touch her”. “That is no true Rogue I love you and you know that”. Whatever Bobby I have to go” said Rogue and then she walked away.

Scott sat in his room still crying and grieving about Jean then he heard a voice ”Scott….Scott….I’m here…Scott help me…SCOTT…SCOTT” and then he saw Jean again in the water. He got up and Rogue stood before him and said: “Are you alright sugah”? “Yes of course” said Scott. “You don’t have to lie to me I know you are not alright…you are still thinking about Jean. “How can you tell”? asked Scott. “Well everyone knows that Scott and I have to tell you that it’s time that you say your goodbyes to Jean at Alkali Lake” said Rogue. “Why I don’t wanna lose her” said Scott. “Well you weren’t at her funeral and she is gone and she won’t come back sugah but she will always be in your heart but you have to say your goodbyes tell her your fellings at Alkali Lake” said Rogue. “You know maybe you are right I will go as soon as possible I was about to go to Alkali Lake but now I will go there and say my goodbyes thanks Rogue. “No problem sugah I will see you after you come back and if you want we will talk about it good luck” said Rogue and she walked out the door. Scott grabbed his bag and walked out the door and rand into Logan and Logan said: “Hey Scott they are looking for you down stairs you weren’t there”. “And what do you care”? asked Scott. “I don’t care the professor cares I’m just passing trough” said Logan. Then pass trough Logan”said Scott. Logan said “I know you are upset Scott we all were when Jean” but Scott interupted and said: “Don’t”. Logan said: “It’s time for us to move on”. Scott walked away and said: not everyone heals as fast as you Logan.
Scott go ton his bike on got away from everything on his bike he tought: “What do I have to say”. When he came at Alkali Lake he got of his bike and walked to the clif and said: “Jean why did you not let us help you we could have saved you….I can’t live without you…I need you….I love you”. Then he heard Jean’s voice again saying: “Scott….Help me Scott….I’m here…SCOTT…SCOTT”. Scott yelt and took of his glasses and shot his optic blast in the water he closed his eyes and putted his glasses back on. Then the water started to shake and there was a whirlpool then a body came rising from the water and allo ff the water smashed to the clif and Scott fell backwords when he came up he saw someone in all the light. It was….

So what do you guys think of it so far?

Are you just writing up the movie?

I like it so far, it is just a little confusing with the font and spelling mistakes. Oh and I wouldn't use direct quotes from the movie if you are making it your own, otherwise it looks like you are just writing a novelization.

Plus some of the quotes are wrong anyway.

Well i use some bits of the movie but more like things that Happen like danger room and Alkali Lake and yes there can me spelling mistakes but I'm from Holland so there can be mistakes in their.

It won't be the movie plot it will be a whole lot different but there will be Phoenix in it but Rogue is more important because of the cure...and her mutattion will go further so she will have her flying super strength and she will be invinceble....When after she took the cure she has sex and will get a child....in my book she is arround 21 22 like all the other ones like Bobby and all she gets a child because everyone gets a child later in the comics but Rogue didn't at least not here in Holland....and there will be new characters in the end and Cyclops lives and Charles will come back at the end but isn't that important

Mothling said:
Plus some of the quotes are wrong anyway.

Well that is because I don't quote the movie it will be almost the same style but other lines and all there will be lines that are the same but that is because I tought that lines were good.

Good lord. A Sex scene in X3 :o

LOL well she only has sex people.....i want her to have a baby...

I think giving Rogue a baby would be an awfully strange move, but it's your story I guess.

it is strange but when she takes the cure she has the possebility to have a child...and she deserves a child of her own....and she is 22 in my book so a nice age for the first child

Actually, thinking about it, it would be an interesting arc to give a character like her a child.
Imagine when she gets her powers back though. She would never be able to touch her own child :(

well she can touch him/her but again with gloves on....but she will be able to controll her powers for like 20 seconds in my book....so she can give her child a kiss or a hug....same for bobby....but not long

:eek: But the possibilities you could have with her not being able to touch her child?! You're destroying an amazing arc for Rogue by having her control her power, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"