New Frontier Update

Eddie Dean

Jokerfied
Reaction score
Looks like Phil Morris is Faraday and Neil Patrick Harris is The Flash.

KryptonSite said:
K-SITE: Had you always been a fan of the Martian Manhunter?

MORRIS: I'm a fan of all the DC Universe characters, and Martian Manhunter, to me - it's weird to say this - but he's one of the most humane of all the DC Universe characters. Odd that he's from Mars, but he has such a great sense of compassion, such a great sense of humanity. So yeah, I'm a big fan of Martian Manhunter. And I'm a big fan of Carl Lumbly, who voices the Martian Manhunter on the Justice League for Warner Brothers.

K-SITE: You've done voice work on the Justice League animated series as well, is that correct?

MORRIS: I play Vandal Savage for them, and I just voiced the new straight-to-video DVD of the Darwyn Cooke graphic novel The New Frontier. So it's great. It's funny, because I did that the week before I went up to Vancouver to do Smallville; so I'm playing King opposite [the Martian Manhunter] in the cartoon, and then I am actually him in Smallville. It's very wild.

K-SITE: Now we know how Michael Rosenbaum must feel. [Rosenbaum plays The Flash on JLU and is Lex on Smallville]

MORRIS: Yes. He actually asked me about that. We actually have Neil Patrick Harris playing the Flash [in New Frontier].

http://www.kryptonsite.com/philmorris.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"